Prognosticators Game 7 (Georgia Tech) Preditions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 7 (Georgia Tech) Preditions

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This is Liv’s senior home game. Hope she’s not nervous.
I think Liv will come out extremely aggressive and compete hard and with Dorka and Aaliyah, win the post position.

This gives me an opportunity to make an observation about Liv in the ND game that really impressed me but seems to have not been mentioned. In Q1 early, she missed her first 2FT's pretty badly in a time where we were not scoring well to begin with in a really important game. I was pretty concerned about how she would play in general and how she would handle FT's but unless I am mistaken, she nailed all subsequent FT's pretty cleanly. That shows a strong mentality who can be counted on. Rest assured, if she showed any more weakness on the FT line, ND would have Shaq a whacked her especially with how she was dominating down low.

Reaction Score
GT has size but they do not like up tempo games. IF we can dictate a fast pace and limit turnovers, UConn wins going away, 78 – 57.

Reaction Score
Georgia Tech had a nice win against Georgia but there wins were against the Little sisters of the economically challenged and their two losses were to two middle of the road big schools. There offense does not appear to be dynamic and Connecticut’s defense should hold them to the low 60s high 50s. Connecticut should be able to get into the 70s and win by as many as 10 or more. Looking for the Biggs to hold their own and CW to have a big game.74 to 63. 8 points from Nika and 12 points from Caroline puts Connecticut in the win column

Reaction Score
GT looks slow overall, as mentioned limit turnovers, dictate pace and that should be enough for a comfortable win.

Reaction Score
This is Liv’s senior home game. Hope she’s not nervous.
Would be a great game for her to throw down 20, grab 12 rebounds and jam the ball.
Now THAT would be a statement.

Reaction Score
Depends on how quickly a few of the kids grow up and take on their new responsibilities. I still thing the talent is there to compete with most good teams but the jury is out on how this all washes out. I think it will be a dog fight if you pardon the expression. Maybe like a typical SEC game, low scoring and less than aesthetically pleasing offense. The Huskies prevail 70 to 65.

Reaction Score
Nailbiter! This will be an opportunity for UCONN to develop more gamers on their roster for post season.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hmmm, no Bueckers, no Fudd, why even bother?

The rambling Yellowjackets engineer a helluva game plan and wreck UCONN 71-63.

Reaction Score
Turn the Paige...GT 65 UC 62. Losing to "Nell Yes" Fortner will be quite the drag, (should it happen).

I hope ONO neutralizes Cabaj.

Reaction Score
Uconn 62 - 54. Looking for Liv to build on what she started against ND and our guys to work through early jitters at not having Paige on the floor but settle into some rhythm on both ends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom