Prognosticators Game 7 (Georgia Tech) Preditions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 7 (Georgia Tech) Preditions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I was planning on waiting until UConn had announced what Paige's condition was and how long she would be out if her medical update had been released. I guess I'll just have to change my prediction if needed. This is ONO's homecoming game and She and teammates should be up for this game, even if Paige is unable to play. GT has had good games and some not so good games, I don't see them winning even without Paige in the line-up. It will be close but the Huskies win in the end, UConn 68 - Georgia Tech 60. All prognostications and changes must by game time 7:00 PM Eastern. Attached is the rules and scoring system. Good luck to all you prognosticators out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 120
Reaction Score
Uconn"s seniors wake up and deliver a message that they can play without Paige. CW shows why she was the number 1 recruit Liv shows why she was number 5 the Sophomores led by Nika at the point come thru and CD continues her ascension Dorka plays her best game so far and even Mir contributes leading to a complete team victory dedicated to paige leaving Geno scratching his head wondering why can't they all play this way consistently Uconn 87 Gt 55 in a dominate defensive and offensive game by the ladies

Reaction Score
Uconn"s seniors wake up and deliver a message that they can play without Paige. CW shows why she was the number 1 recruit Liv shows why she was number 5 the Sophomores led by Nika at the point come thru and CD continues her ascension Dorka plays her best game so far and even Mir contributes leading to a complete team victory dedicated to paige leaving Geno scratching his head wondering why can't they all play this way consistently Uconn 87 Gt 55 in a dominate defensive and offensive game by the ladies
I do like your fantasy, let us hope it comes true

Reaction Score
GTech playing in front of home crowd.. Geno says we do not look so good when Paige is not in the game. Our offensive flow suffers greatly. GTech 57-55. Hopefully Paige only has a hyperextended knee and will be back in 2 weeks.

Reaction Score
Choppy offense but good defensive effort, UConn 66 - GTech 55

Reaction Score
Wow this is a tough call without PB on such short notice...........I'm going to think positively and go with UConn pulling together as a team and getting out to an early lead and holding on 67-59..........like I almost always say( although I didn't post a score for the ND game), just get the win, don't get hurt and get home safely.....

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Georgia Tech is a big, strong, grind it out team. Without Paige this game will get ugly. But an ugly UConn win is a beautiful thing.

UConn 62 - GT 55

Reaction Score
84-60...the good guys. They gonna rally for Paige!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom