Prognosticators Game 26 (St. John's) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 26 (St. John's) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
The next to last regular season game and the last at the XL, hope the crowd is much larger than the Marquette game. Last time out on 1/23/22 UConn took out the Johnnies with a 75 - 57 victory at Carnesecca Arena with only 6 players, Dorka, CW and Azzi were out. The Silent Assassin led the way with 28 points, 5 rebounds, and 3 assists game, while Olivia had 18 rebounds, 10 assists, and 2 blocks.

This time out all of the players are available except most likely Paige and maybe Dorka. Even if the doctors clear Paige in tomorrow's follow-up, I believe that Geno will keep her out until at least Sunday. While Dorka had stitches and he might limit her play or let her completely rest if not needed. Even though St. John's averages 73.8 points a game, I don't see the Johnnies giving UConn any trouble and UConn goes away with more than an 18 point win like last time. UConn 88 - St. John's 55. Attached is the Rules and Scoring criteria.

All predictions and any changes must be submitted by 7:00 PM Eastern on 2/25, if a change is submitted it must state that it is a change to the original prediction. The winner must be stated, i.e. UConn or St. John's in the prediction/changes. All accepted changes will receive "like" from me to acknowledge the change.

The are only two games left to qualify before moving on to the Tournament edition of the Prognosticators Predictions, anyone who has scored at least a point in the regular season qualifies. Currently there are 97 qualifiers for the Tournament edition. Good Luck to all you Prognosticators out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 75

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
UConn 80-55.

Significant snow is coming Friday...a factor regarding attendance.
Any concerns about St. John's getting there...maybe come up Thursday?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The Huskies are on a roll.

UConn 96 - St Johns 58

Reaction Score
I don't think St. John's is quite as tough defensively as Marquette is. UConn 87, SJU 53.

Reaction Score
UCONN 82 St. John's 42 MOV 40
Huskies with more offense than last time, but a good
repeat by Caroline of a good "production" game. UCONN's
defense is better now.. so... a low scoring affair from St. John's.
Azzi and Christyn rebound from the lower scoring during the
Marquette game. Evina does not have to score to be a great
contributor! Go Huskies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01