Prognosticators Game 24 (SC) Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 24 (SC) Predictions

Reaction Score
UConn is the winner - going conservative though and I see the final at 78-65.

Reaction Score
Well, Andy and Debb A talk up SC beating Uconn with their better guard play and Alex Jennings.

Reaction Score
I think that SC has come a long way this season and are playing good basketball. Will we be able to run our offense that is the big question . UConn 68-65

Reaction Score
I think we’ll beat them by 20. I think these ladies understand this will be our last oppertunity to show the rest of the country we’re really better than those games they us play against Baylor and Louisville...Really hoping for a 30 plus point win though

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I find this interesting, Smack talk between Aja Wilson and Sue Bird on ESPN3

1549841905515.png

Reaction Score
I just want USC to play fast and play the freshmen and let the cards fall where they may.

I don't want too see a slow down game with heavy emphasis on veterans and Alexis Jennings.

Let's run and let the cards fall where they may. Not a big stakes game and just letting them do that may help them vs Miss St, the tournament, and most particularly, next year.

I guess if you make me predict the outcome, I'd go with UCONN. Until I see otherwise, I just assume that you'll hit 60% of your shots and we'll turtle.

Reaction Score
I think the MOV will be about 15 to 20 points. UConn 85, SC 70.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This is a UCONN thread. All posters are welcome but the topic is UCONN

Reminder - this is a UConn fan forum

Reaction Score
Well it appears that our young ladies are starting to gel, even the bench is playing well. That is good because they are going to have to have one of their best games of the season to beat the young ladies from South Carolina. Dawn has them playing much better over the last month or so. If UConn can have 5 players in double figures just they have the last two game then it will force SC to guard 5 vs 3 like Baylor and Louisville did. I believe that it will be close, but UConn wins in the end with a 15 point win of 88 to 73. Game predictions will be accepted up to game time, 7:00 PM Eastern or 4:00 PM Pacific. Good Luck to everyone.
If UCONN wasn't playing for a higher seed (trying to keep it) this could be a close game. I think, as it stands now, UCONN by double digits would be expected...but....this South Carolina team has made strides in the last few weeks. I would not be shocked at a South Carolina win but I wouldn't count on it. I really like South Carolina as an NCAA tournament team, when guard play will be a staggering advantage for any team.
I think you are more generous than I with respect to how well our bench is playing. And one must keep in mind the competition against whom they were playing. Nonetheless, this is a big game for the starting 5 and Olivia. It is our last real test before the tournament. And, luckily for us, South Carolina is on a " hot streak." From what I hear, they have great guards and substantial depth. A chance for C. Williams to shine. And Meg. I hope it is a 5 starter, balanced game for UCONN. Not another; " Let's all feed the core three." We need balance to win this thing.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I just want USC to play fast and play the freshmen and let the cards fall where they may.

I don't want too see a slow down game with heavy emphasis on veterans and Alexis Jennings.

Let's run and let the cards fall where they may. Not a big stakes game and just letting them do that may help them vs Miss St, the tournament, and most particularly, next year.

I guess if you make me predict the outcome, I'd go with UCONN. Until I see otherwise, I just assume that you'll hit 60% of your shots and we'll turtle.

UConn usually saves their best game of the season for SC for whatever reason. On the other hand, SC typically falters underneath the spotlight of this particular game. I would love a result that’s different than what I’m expecting. Im a Debbie downer though. A lot of SC fans I know are pretty confident, so hopefully the team is just as confident.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Home cookin' will be the key. At Columbia I'd probably go with the Gamecocks, but we're not going to lose this game at home. We will eventually and inevitably lose a home game, but it's not happening tonight.

UCONN 81, USC (east) 73.

Reaction Score
Continuing to struggle with the BY one-picture-per-message limit to look at the game The Musicians of Bremen came to mind, but I couldn't abide the Rooster (AND the Cat!) standing on top of the dog. (imagine SC and Kentucky shown over UCONN and USMA)

So, how about three gamecocks (or gamehens) unsuccessfully trying to trap one young husky?

My unpretentious prediction: Huskies in a (Cock-o-the) walk

View attachment 39438
These guys?
964DA38F-279C-4345-9E80-E370624A15BC.jpeg

(My prediction is UConn by 8)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Thank you. I thought I heard that they would be talking about it on SC but did not see it.

Sue is clearly a better trash talker than Aja and a little ND hate for good measure. A little surprised they did not wear their school jerseys to SC. It should be interesting to see what they are going to do.:D

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
With all the predictions posted, I'll go for the margin of victory. UConn by 16.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom