Prognosticators Game 22 (Marquette) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 22 (Marquette) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Well that was a surprise in the DePaul game, I thought that they would win, but not by 24 points. Four players in double figures and one of them wasn't Azzi, who was 0-7 from 3, and they still won. They played like you expect a UConn team to play, they outplayed DePaul from the start on both offense and defense. You could tell that DePaul missed Morris, just like UConn missed Liv last game. They kept the Blue Devils to a two year scoring low (60pts) and 30 points below their season average of 90 points a game.

Next up is UConn at Marquette 2:30 PM Eastern on Sunday ON FOX. Marquette just lost @Nova in an OT game 74-63. UConn will fly out tomorrow and both teams will have the same rest so there won't be much of an advantage for either team, even though all 5 of Marquette's starters played at least 40 minutes or more in tonight's loss.

If UConn gets either Liv or Caroline maybe even both playing and Azzi gets her shot back, plus the rest of the team plays like they did today, it's all over for Marquette. If it's only the 6 that played the majority of the game today and Azzi has her usual game I still see a UConn win. So with all that said it's UConn 82 - Marquette 65. All predictions and any changes must be submitted by 2:30 PM Eastern. Changes must state that it is a change to the original prediction. If said change is accepted you will receive a "like" from me. Attached is the Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring criteria sheet, Good Luck to all of you prognosticators.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 111
Reaction Score
Marquette lost to Nova also. But should have won. Mental breakdown at the end.

Liv and CD playing Sunday?

Too many unknowns here, but I’ll take a shot.

UConn 71 - 58

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Not sure which UConn team shows up for this one, but I’m pretty sure who wins.

UConn 74 - Marquette 63

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The only constant this year is inconsistency. So since we won last game and played pretty well.....gotta go with the Golden Eagles here. 74-69.

Reaction Score
The score depends on which UConn team is showing up..........the one missing two of their starters that plays great or the one that has everybody back but plays lackadaisically...........Marquette is a really aggressive, physical team.........Van Kleunan is a load and Marrotta and Karlan can all board too.........if UConn is low energy it's going to be a tough one...... my hopeful guess is UConn 71-66........

Reaction Score
Liv sits for another game.
Caroline gets intermittent minutes.
Hoping Dorka didn’t aggravate foot.
Geno calls on team to duplicate last effort.
UCONN—-83
Marquette-65

Reaction Score
UCONN 72 Golden Eagles 60 MOV 12
Maquette goes 6' 2', 6' 2" and 6' 1" in their
starting line up. They have beaten DePaul 88 - 85 and
won both of their F/U games to Seton Hall and to
Creighton ( after losing their first matches up early on).
So.... Does the modest height advantage with Dorka
and Aaliyha repeat itself? or the team play of the Villanova
type sink the Huskies again? Marquette only averages 65.8 ppg
but defensively gives up only 55. 3. Looks like a Huskie
victory to me! GO UCONN! Z

Reaction Score
UCONN 86
Marquette 67
If UCONN can play inspired BB as they did vs DePaul they'll win!
If they can get ONO or Caroline Ducharme or both back watch out!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom