Prognosticators Game 22 (Marquette) Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 22 (Marquette) Predictions

Reaction Score
Shooting too many threes and missing them puts us in hole, but we charge back with defense and Azzi finds the range.
UConn 72 Marquette 61

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Road game at Marquette - never easy.

I don't expect Caroline and Liv to play - especially Liv with the groin pull.

UConn 81 - 62.

Reaction Score
Road game at Marquette - never easy.

I don't expect Caroline and Liv to play - especially Liv with the groin pull.

UConn 81 - 62.
How Geno didn't know Liv had a groin injury. Wouldn't Liv have gone to the trainer if she was hurt. Then the trainer informs Geno.

sun

Reaction Score
UConn Huskies 83 - Marquette Golden Eagles 67 MOV - 16

Reaction Score
Liv and Caroline dont play with five day rest period coming up. law of averages Azzi shoots better, Christyn steady again with 20, Liyah and Dor good but not as good, Marquette at home:

UConn 64-58.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Like some have said on here, I pretty much have no idea. After the 'nova game, i predicted a loss to DePaul. Then we came out and played IMHO one of the best, most complete games in recent memory.

UCONN 76
Marquette 62

Reaction Score
Well that was a surprise in the DePaul game, I thought that they would win, but not by 24 points. Four players in double figures and one of them wasn't Azzi, who was 0-7 from 3, and they still won. They played like you expect a UConn team to play, they outplayed DePaul from the start on both offense and defense. You could tell that DePaul missed Morris, just like UConn missed Liv last game. They kept the Blue Devils to a two year scoring low (60pts) and 30 points below their season average of 90 points a game.

Next up is UConn at Marquette 2:30 PM Eastern on Sunday ON FOX. Marquette just lost @Nova in an OT game 74-63. UConn will fly out tomorrow and both teams will have the same rest so there won't be much of an advantage for either team, even though all 5 of Marquette's starters played at least 40 minutes or more in tonight's loss.

If UConn gets either Liv or Caroline maybe even both playing and Azzi gets her shot back, plus the rest of the team plays like they did today, it's all over for Marquette. If it's only the 6 that played the majority of the game today and Azzi has her usual game I still see a UConn win. So with all that said it's UConn 82 - Marquette 65. All predictions and any changes must be submitted by 2:30 PM Eastern. Changes must state that it is a change to the original prediction. If said change is accepted you will receive a "like" from me. Attached is the Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring criteria sheet, Good Luck to all of you prognosticators.
78 - 59 uconn

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm like some of the rest of you. I have no idea which UConn team will show up. This has been one heck of a "roller coaster" ride.
Massey says: UConn 65 - Marquette 54. I'm going with that. It's just as good as any guess I could come up with. :confused:

Reaction Score
Azzi shakes off last game as a fluke, and shoots 8 for 11 from beyond the arc; UCONN 85 - Marq. 55; MOV: 30 pts to continue to build momentum towards tournament time... :cool: :D

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The score depends on which UConn team is showing up..........the one missing two of their starters that plays great or the one that has everybody back but plays lackadaisically...........Marquette is a really aggressive, physical team.........Van Kleunan is a load and Marrotta and Karlan can all board too.........if UConn is low energy it's going to be a tough one...... my hopeful guess is UConn 71-66........
Charlie, we’ve had so many injuries this year to just about every player, that we don’t know from one game to the next who can answer the bell, and who comes ready to play.

How can anyone predict the final score or mov under those circumstances? We’re all shooting in the dark this year. UConn could win by 24 like they did yesterday or by 3 like they did against Villanova. :confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom