Prognosticators Game 21 (Oregon) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 21 (Oregon) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This may be the most important game remaining this season. Yes I know we have South Carolina left, but that IS NOT a home game. Oregon is a good team, may be the best one that we meet this year. They have Sabrina, who is one heck of a player and may cause some major problems when it comes to corralling. Then there's Ruthy and Satou, who can also add to the challenge. The Ducks have a game on Saturday in Colorado at 4 Eastern, then have to travel to Storrs either after the game or on Sunday morning, while UConn is off until the game on Monday, advantage UConn. This should be a very close game if both teams play their best ball. UConn 85 - Oregon 78. Predictions must be in by 6:55 PM Eastern or 3:55 Pacific. Attached is the scoring criteria and Good Luck to all you Prognosticators.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Scoring Criteria.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 167
Reaction Score
I really believe we just don’t match up with Oregon but since this is fantasy island, UConn wins 72-71 on buzzer beating three from Anna.

Or Crystal.

Or Meg.

Make that a stunningly perfect pass from Anna to cutting Meg or a deep Crystal.

Fantasy Island, you heard it here. Also, my money is on the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
:cool:
I really believe we just don’t match up with Oregon but since this is fantasy island, UConn wins 72-71 on buzzer beating three from Anna.

Or Crystal.

Or Meg.

Make that a stunningly perfect pass from Anna to cutting Meg or a deep Crystal.

Fantasy Island, you heard it here. Also, my money is on the Broncos in the Super Bowl.
Hmm, we win by 9 if I count right. 5 great plays in the last second.

Reaction Score
It will be a close grind it out game. Oregon 68, UConn 63.

Reaction Score
Sniff. Ducks 75, Huskies 62. I hate myself for this. We just miss too many shots, especially layups and free throws. I miss the good old days. They would show a clip of UConn on offense and count out seven passes and announce, the ball never hit the floor, then it hit nothing but net. I don't think this team has ever made 4 or 5 passes without the ball hitting the floor. On defense Geno always preached "hands up in the air while defending". this year they seem to have their arms hanging down a lot. Fewer turnovers off tipped passes that way. Great High School players but they don't seem to be picking up the UConn way. In the past there were always 3 or 4 upper class players to tell the young uns this is how you play or you sit on the bench behind me.

Reaction Score
Another bad quarter is the difference. Ore 73 UConn 65. Hope I'm wrong.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I have no idea on which team will win this game. If UConn has a poor shooting day or have a quarter where they are limited to 12 points or less, then UConn can get blown out. Consistent shooting and good team defense, UConn can win the Game. Another factor is how much playing time and Olivia's effectiveness be against the Oregon Bigs. As a fan, I want UConn to win, but when I look at Team Rosters and Stats, I think Sabrina will be the difference. I don't think Sabrina will allow Oregon to lose. Oregon 83 UConn 68 I hope I'm wrong.

Reaction Score
Grudgingly, Oregon 82-63. I just don't think UConn has the horses. Hope I'm way wrong.

Reaction Score
Oregon 74-64......Liv will be in early foul trouble.... too many turnovers will make a difference...

Reaction Score
I hope that I am wrong, but Oregon is bigger, deeper, and better.
Ducks 81 – 67 over the Huskies.

Reaction Score
I've never seen so many predictions of UConn losing a regular season home game..............I have no idea who will win this game based on UConn's Jekyl and Hyde personality....................I can't remember the last time UConn lost a game when they shot really well so obviously that's the key to the game................against my better judgement I'm going to be Mr Positive and say UConn 84-79

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom