Prognosticators Game 20 (Cin) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 20 (Cin) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
If UConn plays like they did against ECU and Team USA I see a woopin happening at Gampel Pavilion. Add in the way that Cincy let go of Jamelle, Geno is sure to try and keep on embarrassing those Bobcats anytime that he gets a chance. This is the last tune-up prior to the Ducks coming into Gampel and as long as the team is not looking ahead this should be an easy win. I see the starters playing no more than thirty minutes maybe even less than 25. If that happens the MOV will be lower than it should be. UConn 95 - Cincinnati 60. All predictions must be in by 6:55 Eastern or 3:55 Pacific. Attached is the scoring criteria sheet and Good Luck to all of you Prognosticators out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Scoring Criteria.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 97

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Cinci is tied for 3rd in our conference tied with USF, and surprisingly, behind #2 Tulane.

Cinci did play tOSU tough, beat UCF handily (by 17), and have only lost to USF and Tulane in the conference. I think they are better than one might think...

I hope that the Team USA experience gives the entire team a TON of confidence. Especially impotant IMHO is for Aubrey, Anna, and Olivia play. I think both Megan and Crystal will continue to be consistent for the rest of the year. Christyn is a huge question mark.

Cinci put up 80+ points against UCF, Houston, and Temple recently. They CAN score. I think this game will be surprisingly close, altho I hope we win by 30+

UCONN 88
Cinci 69

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The Bearcats are one of the better teams in the AAC. They’ve played some really nice games and they’ve had a few stinkers as well.

The game on Thursday will either be a blowout or a closer-than-expected matchup. Either way, the Huskies win. My guess - UConn 82 - Cincy 58

Reaction Score
The Bearcats are having a pretty good year. Once again, forward Imar'i Thomas leads them in scoring and rebounding. Pretty impressive at 5'10". The tallest of their core four is 6'0", so Liv may have a block party if she can stay out of foul trouble. They also do not shoot the three well or that often.
UConn rolls 87 – 57.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
After being scythed down by the NT, it's gonna be hard to recover and get ready for Cincinnati. Besides this will be one of the toughest AAC teams they have faced this year. And they had trouble with the Baylor Bears, how do you think they'll handle the Bearcats? (gotta be worse, they are bears and cats together).

Cinci wins 82-75

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Saw USF beat Cincy. Cincy is good but inconsistent. Very weak 3 point shooting team. UConn continues its improved play.

UConn 86 - 61.

Reaction Score
UConn is playing very good defense recently. Their biggest problem has been putting up a consistent field goal percentage. I think the defense will hold Cincinnati to under 60 points and will shoot around 50% from the field which should lead at about a 30 point MOV. UConn wins 86-56.

That's my prediction and I'm sticking with it, which means the game will go nothing like I expect it to... ;)

Reaction Score
We are not taking any more backward steps this season. Not after last night. UConn 92-58.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom