Prognosticators Game 18 (Creighton) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 18 (Creighton) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This the second rematch of the season, first was Seton Hall where UConn played much better the second time around. I believe that UConn will do the same against Creighton. First reason why is because even if Dorka is not able to go because of her foot, UConn's current players will be able to handle it without her.

UConn did not have any practices before the Providence game so that they could plan without Dorka, they will have had at least two prior to the game. Second in the first game Dorka only scored 10 pts, got 3 rbds, and 3 asts. With Azzi in the line up she more than makes up for Dorka. Third Evina, Olivia, and Nika had a combined 11 pts, 13 rbds, 6 asts, 3 stls, and 8 t/o's, they have been playing better then this since then.

Geno will have them ready to play without Dorka if needed and the team will be more prepared then what happened against Providence. In the last game against Creighton only 7 players played and they can do it again if needed. Geno can put Piath in for a few minutes if needed in the crunch. I don't believe this will be a blow out, but I do believe that UConn wins by double digits. UConn 75 - Creighton 63.

All predictions and any changes must be submited by 7:30 gameday. Any changes must state that it replaces the original prediction, as stated in the rules.
If a prediction is submitted properly I will like that post so that the requestor knows that it was accepted. Attached is the Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System sheet. Good Luck to all you Prognosticators out there.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 115
Reaction Score
While Azzi has the potential to score more than Dorka, I thought the team plays better as a team with Dorka on the floor. I wish we could get the (+/-) for the games UConn has played. The game will be a challenge. UConn 72 - Creighton 67

sun

Reaction Score
UConn Huskies 72 - Creighton Bluejays 63

Reaction Score
Creighton is coming off a blowout win over Providence and they feel that they can beat UConn at home . This will be a close game
UConn escapes barely 73-71

Reaction Score
I know this is a real stretch.
How about Coach calls out the team.
Tells them Piath and Amari have been working hard in practice.
They DESERVE court time.
Whatever the score 3 minutes into the 4th quarter- they’re going in.
Either the team works it and creates a cushion- or they risk a loss.
So, SHOW ME SOME UCONN BASKETBALL.
Gut Check Time.

Reaction Score
the unusually loud noise from the creighton fans causes small roof crevices with melting snow to leak on to the court. game cancelled 3 minutes into the third quarter. :)

Reaction Score
The Blue Jays will give us a battle. Rebounding and guarding the perimeter (they average almost 10 made 3's per game) will be key. Huskies win a tight one 73 – 67.

Reaction Score
Creighton- three players top out at 6’1”
We shouldn’t crush them?
My how the mighty have fallen.
Geezzz.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I wish I knew who UConn will be suiting up? With that said, UConn can play a 4 guard lineup against the height-challenged Bluejays, unlike the first time these teams met.

UConn 73 - Creighton 62

Reaction Score
UCONN 70 Creighton 62 MOV 8
Would be nice to see Dorka in the game, but I
stand by this score even if she does not. GO HUSKIES!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom