Prognosticators Game 16 -Score prediction vs Texas 1/15/18 [merged] | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 16 -Score prediction vs Texas 1/15/18 [merged]

Reaction Score
Will Texas give us a tussle? Will McCarty find shooting accuracy? Will Rellah Boothe pull out the splinters from you know where and save the day? UConn 87-67

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Ok this might be the one upset to loo for. Texas has been a threat ever since the glory of the Gail Goestenkors (GG) years. They can mop up the rest of the Big 12 but can they scale the mountain? GG left the seeds to sow and upset. Texas comes out big in this game. They embarrass Uconn until the third quarter when they all of a sudden realize the eyes of Texas are upon them and lose their shooting touch. Uconn gets back its stride and wins in a close one.

UConn 95
Texas 12

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
UConn 90-63 assuming Caron-Goudreau plays significant minutes. If she doesn't, it'll be a bloodbath.

I'm baffled by McCarty's play this year. I've seen their last couple of games as well as some earlier, and she looks tentative. She's making bad decisions. Yesterday she had a 1-on-1 breakaway and instead of shooting a pull-up jumper or her patented teardrop, she drove to the basket and got blocked. I haven't seen one of her 25-foot bombs in some time. She's really fun to watch when she's on, but I haven't enjoyed her game this year.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Vs Texas in Texas? Not a chance. All of the BY's negative Nellie's fears come true. Geno can't coach, KLS is broke, Steven's can't hit a 3, Williams can't hit a 15 footer, Dangerfield will never make the Soph jump, Collier's shooting is way down this season, Nurse can't play Pt and drives to the hoop out of control, Walker is being mishandled, and the rest of the Soph/Fresh classes are a waste of scholarships.

Texas in an easy one, 85-69.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
While Texas has not performed as expected, they still have a 14-2 record. Losing to the Lady Vols in Knoxville 82-75 and a road loss at TCU 79-77. The have beaten FSU (ranked 12th) and West Virginia (ranked 9th. They are easily winning their home games. This is a Huge Game for the Texas Program and they and their fans will be ready to pull off the upset. Don't think they'll be able to, but if their guards (Atkins & McCarty) play like All Americans, they'll keep the game close. It will also be interested to see how Joyner Holmes plays.

UConn 77 Texas 63

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
“Big Game” Gabby Williams will be all over the court, filling up the stat sheet, and the Huskies will pull away from the ‘Horns in the 2nd half.

UConn 86 - TX 62

Reaction Score
I won't hazard a prediction, but Texas hasn't been shooting great. Brooke McCarty's shooting slump is a mystery, but she would have to break out of it for Texas to have any chance. By the way, Rellah Booth has not even been warming up. Don't know what's up. I suppose she has an injury.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom