Prognosticators Game 14 (Marquette) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 14 (Marquette) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Wow, UConn played with four Freshman and a high schooler on the floor at the same time and it wasn't garbage minutes when it happened. Then 75 of UConn's 94 points was scored by the Freshman. When was the last time that UConn had over 2/3rd's of their points scored by Freshman? Next up is this Friday at Marquette, who just barely won, (7 points) against the 1-8 Georgetown Hoyas. This should not be a challenge even if CW and Aubrey don't play, unless UConn look past them because of Monday's game against South Carolina. I don't see that happening, because I believe that both CW and Aubrey will play, Evina will have a better shooting night, and the Freshman will hold their own against Marquette. UConn - 95 - Marquette 62. All predictions must be submitted by 6:55 PM EST or 3:55 PM PST Friday 2/5. For all you prognosticators out there the rules and scoring criteria is attached. Good luck and the game will be on SNY or on the FOXNow app for all of us who don't get SNY.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have seen Marquette play once this season. They looked like they moved the ball well and had their motion offense going when I saw them. They were passing the ball well and working the ball around to get open shots. I don't think the game will be as fast paced as the last two games the Huskies played so the score won't be as high as the DePaul and St. Johns games. Marquette is in second place in the Big East so I don't think they are chopped liver. Maybe they were looking past Georgetown to their matchup with the Huskies on Friday. I'm thinking a 25 point MOV. UConn 85, Marquette 60.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Marquette is winning ugly right now and there is some question as to what UConn’s lineup will look like on Friday, but there is no doubt which team wins this one.

UConn 91 - Marquette 59

Reaction Score
isn't this a classic trap game with the South Carolina game coming up? I know little about Marquette other than they have a good record and can shoot the three...............as I always say, just win the game without injury and get home safely.......

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
With Williams and Griffin questionable, UConn 87 - 62.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom