Prognosticators Game 14 (Cincinnati) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 14 (Cincinnati) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Here we are almost two months into the regular season and our young ladies finally get to PLAY their second game at Gampel. What other teams in College Basketball have this happen to them. I believe that they will come out strong for the loyal fans that haven't had the pleasure of seeing them since the 9th of November. UConn 89 - Cincy 55. Don't forget that the polls close at game time, 7:00 PM Eastern or 4:00 PM Pacific. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UCONN will Win...easily... they are at home, I believe they will start playing smoother, better, working the offense, running, etc. We're going to see more of the UCONN Basketball that we know and love.

UCONN 84
CINCY 48

Reaction Score
Why are you doing this? Is this a gambling site and you are providing a point spread? Your wild guess as to the final score is meaningless. Of course UCONN will win. Who cares what the score might be? Unless, as I said, you are providing a point spread and taking bets.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Why are you doing this? Is this a gambling site and you are providing a point spread? Your wild guess as to the final score is meaningless. Of course UCONN will win. Who cares what the score might be? Unless, as I said, you are providing a point spread and taking bets.
This is for entertainment only. I enjoyed it last year when Husky fanatic conducted the predictions. This year due to his uptick in travel because of his job I continued it. At the end of the regular season the Top 25 will go on for the Tournament rounds. If you want to participate you can. As for taking bets, it's illegal here in the State of Nevada unless you are licensed by the State to run a Sports book, at which I am not.

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Whoa, Cowboy. The score prediction thread is a long time tradition here on the Boneyard. Nothing sinister about this at all, just some harmless fun.

Reaction Score
Whoa, Cowboy. The score prediction thread is a long time tradition here on the Boneyard. Nothing sinister about this at all, just some harmless fun.
Got it. Never noticed it before.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UConn 80
Pete Rose 68
At Pete's age it must be against Geno one on one, or we need to forfeit the rest of the rest of the season if he can score 68 points against the bench let alone the starting 5.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I wonder if Geno will have a little extra motivation to dismantle Cincinnati due to the perceived slight of firing Jamelle (or was it not renewing?) given his comments at the time when this occurred. I am going for 100-50 score as Cincinnati is not even close to the scrappy team that Houston is (Massey has Cin at 141 with the 184th best schedule while Houston was 123 with 52nd best schedule).

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The prodigal Huskies are back home at last and it’s just what the doctor ordered.

Huskies over the Bearcats 92 - 58

Reaction Score
????

Reaction Score
Cincy does not have a lot of height, they average about 66 pts/game, point guard is decent with 71/30 (A/TO). UConn wins 87 – 51 .

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
So...with UConn on winter break, what are the chances of being able to drive up and buy tickets on Wed?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
At Pete's age it must be against Geno one on one, or we need to forfeit the rest of the rest of the season if he can score 68 points against the bench let alone the starting 5.
Pete rose does have a good bench, his name is Johnny:rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom