Prognosticators Game 13 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 13

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
USF is the closest thing UConn has to real competition in the AAC, but the Bulls really don’t match up well with the Huskies.

UConn wins 102 -64.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
UCONN has to eventually lose in the AAC. After getting sunburns on the beach, imbibing a bit too much at Bokampers (nice job David), this is it.

Da Bulls, 83-78.
It's difficult to get sunburn when your wearing sweat pants and a hooded sweatshirt to stay warm.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
They have a couple of days in Tampa to do R&R, feeling warm and cozy and thinking about how miserable they might be up here in New England right about now.

So, they may be a bit on autopilot, and (as they have a couple of times this season) play down to their opponent. I'm thinking a MOV of no more than 20.

Everybody down here complaining how cold it is. Temp here (West Palm) were down to the 40's last night - wow! Last night at dinner you would have thought we were at the north pole watching everyone come into the restaurant dressed like Nanuck of the North.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Everybody down here complaining how cold it is. Temp here (West Palm) were down to the 40's last night - wow! Last night at dinner you would have thought we were at the north pole watching everyone come into the restaurant dressed like Nanuck of the North.
Have you been hit by any falling iguanas yet? :eek:

It's so cold in Florida, iguanas are falling from trees

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It's difficult to get sunburn when your wearing sweat pants and a hooded sweatshirt to stay warm.
Florida+3+source+dumpaday_c220c4_5343184.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'm going to disagree with Milford - USF does not have a lot of offense. Jesperson and Laksa are the two primary scorers. Ferreira will chip in some. Henshaw has size but not much scoring punch. Preito and Flores have been inconsistent scorers so far.

UConn wins 93 - 57.
I hope you’re right. They haven’t been a good matchup for us, and our defense keeps improving, but this is a real game, unlike most AAC games.

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Was just programming the VCR for the game and noticed that SNY is once agin running UConn '95 Birth of a Dynasty after the post-game show. One of the times I have enjoyed Robin Roberts ("my ears are still ringing"). She intimated that ESPN started covering the NCAA Tourney as a regular thing, etc., 'cuz of the momentum out of the January 1995 Tenn/UConn game.

Reaction Score
On Laksa fight over the pick. She's not a great athlete. If you go under the pick, you might get burned. I don't see Flores keeping up with Crystal, although she is a hard-nosed talented point guard. USF doesn't have the combination of size and quickness that UConn has. Talented but not nearly as talented as the Huskies. UConn 92-69.

Reaction Score
UCONN has to eventually lose in the AAC. After getting sunburns on the beach, imbibing a bit too much at Bokampers (nice job David), this is it.

Da Bulls, 83-78.
It isn’t just your dedication to placating Mr. Mojo that I love to see, it’s the in depth analysis and the insightful reasoning behind your prognostication. You really do the research - neighboring waterholes and all:rolleyes:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
UConn 63
USF 60

Same score as last years win at Tulane.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads