Prognosticators Game 12 (DePaul) Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 12 (DePaul) Predictions

Reaction Score
I guess the loss is on me. Sorry. Thought you guys had it covered. Guess you're just not very good at this.

Ok, being as it's 2020/2021 and everything is pretty messed up, seems it's about time for UCONN to break another record. Just like Arkansas, DePaul get's hot on 3's.

DePaul 86-79.
I guess the loss is on me. Sorry. Thought you guys had it covered. Guess you're just not very good at this.

Ok, being as it's 2020/2021 and everything is pretty messed up, seems it's about time for UCONN to break another record. Just like Arkansas, DePaul get's hot on 3's.

DePaul 86-79.
Sad Cartoon GIF

Reaction Score
Between TN and Arkansas, there is now a solid blueprint how to beat UConn. Most interested in how and when Geno uses Aubrey and if Geno still keeps Aubrey and ONO out at the foul line shooting longer shots.
UConn wins 85-72

Reaction Score
UConn 92 - DePaul 78 The players that learned from the last game play. Hope to see Anna back. Doubt we will see Saylor until we get a game against an unranked team.

Reaction Score
8-12 inches of snow predicted for Chicagoland this weekend with the storm hitting Storrs on Monday and Tuesday. Rough sailing for the team

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
8-12 inches of snow predicted for Chicagoland this weekend with the storm hitting Storrs on Monday and Tuesday. Rough sailing for the team
Hopefully UConn is getting out to the Windy City early today. The snow is forecast to hit this afternoon and tonight into tomorrow morning. Chicago is adept at dealing with snow, so I would hope that UConn could get in and out of Chicago around the storm.

Reaction Score
Olivia should never dribble in the paint. Catch the ball, keep it high, turn and shoot. UConn 92-81.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Between TN and Arkansas, there is now a solid blueprint how to beat UConn. Most interested in how and when Geno uses Aubrey and if Geno still keeps Aubrey and ONO out at the foul line shooting longer shots.
UConn wins 85-72

Apparently, our Job is to make opposing teams and fanbases deliriously happy this year. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
UConn 90 - DePaul 60 Hopefully, Geno has a nice with the team about defense.

Reaction Score
I think UConn bounces back in a big way 87-47, we need to play more zone, and trap right from the start. Plus get Liv and Aubrey down on the blocks. We will be OK.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
UConn 94
DePaul 68

Since, I wasn't allowed to start a new thread for an analysis...I guess I will do it here.

This game should not be very competitive for a few reasons. One the last outing resulted in an (L) and that should get the competitive juices flowing. I believe upon reflection this team knows that this was a game they should have won. I know that Paige made a comment in the post game presser about it shouldn't take a loss for them to understand what the coaches have been telling them in practice.

Olivia Nelson-Ododo will probably be like a woman possessed, a woman on a mission...I would look for a big bounce back game from her. Aubrey Griffin I don't believe she played in the last game...so all her production is on the plus side. Anne Makurat only had 2 points and 2 rebounds...so, her production won't be missed. Aliyah Edwards fouled out of the last game...I would expect her to be very cognizant of her fouls this game and to use her size and strength to score and rebound. She had a pretty good game against DePaul last time out with 11 points and 5 rebounds...I would expect her to improve upon those numbers. I expect Evina, Nika and Mir to continue to build on their current progress.

Maybe Saylor gets a few garbage minutes at the end of the game...maybe not.

UConn should dominate at every position. This DePaul team is only averaging 9 3 pointers per game. They have missed the last two games due to COVID so they may be a little rusty during the first half...which would be an unfortunate happenstance for them as I expect UConn to be buzzing the first half due to their wanting to make amends for the loss in Arkansas.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom