Private Jet on Officials? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Private Jet on Officials?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see how much Cuse is willing to pay for their next coach. For all your bravado that your fans talk about in terms of superiority with the league you are in, the facilities, revenue, etc. Hurley currently makes more $ than JB.

Reaction Score
We have no idea. Don't know if Hopkins would even want to return to Syracuse if given the opportunity to take over in a few years, after what happened a couple of years ago. Hop is from the West Coast and seems to be doing very well (even if it's only been 1 year so far). He has young kids, and moving cross country two times within a few years with a family is tough, even if SU were to offer him more money.

On the flip side, he was aruably Syracuse's main (and best) recruiter for nearly 20 years. His connections on the East Coast and Northeast run far and deep. When it appeared that he was ~12 months away from taking over at SU, he said he would mix up the 2-3 zone with M2M and press defenses, while recruiting the same type of players. I think he could succeed at SU. It's a matter of 1) will the new AD Wildhack do a national HC search and try to get a guy like Buzz Williams (just an example), go for a young up and coming head coach, or would be value Hop's familiarity with Syracuse/Northeast and value his likely long-term commitment to the program.

tl;dr - we have no idea who will be the SU coach in 3-4 years
It’s going to get so incredibly, beautifully ugly and petty when/if Boeheim finally gets pushed out. He’s going to cry like such a big baby. I can’t wait.

Another serious question: do you guys even really like watching the zone D?

Reaction Score
Sorry for the brief hiatus guys, I usually take a few moments to reflect on life in a zen like state while I drop the kids off at the pool. You guys really dont like me? I'm just trying to engage thoughtfully in a manner that can bring out the best in both fanbases.
God you are the most boring troll, perhaps ever. Try harder.

Reaction Score
[QUOTE="BFieldHusky, post: Winning two more title games doesn’t make you infinitely better than our program.

Pretty sure it does.[/QUOTE]
Unless cuse has some mystery championship we do not know about pretty sure that is THREE. 4 - 1...and if you wanna count losses than msu in 2009 COULD count but it doesn't because here at UConn we only count wins so msu does not count nor does 87 or 96...well I guess since cuse is accustomed to losing go ahead and hold on to them, UConn still wins any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom