Private Jet on Officials? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Private Jet on Officials?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
well, if I were an actual uconn fan, I'd probably be terrified about the fact that everything about cuse offers more.

More crime.

More students that graduated high school in the bottom 2/3rds of their class.

More snow.

More major NCAA infractions.

More street corners that look like a set from walking dead.

More bums roaming through barely populated neighborhoods.

More made up Helms trophies.

More assistant coaches that have pulled a Sandusky.

Indeed. Syracuse offers more in so many ways.

Reaction Score
syracuse fan trolling uconn board because they got an official visit from a recruit is a new low i thought i'd never see
It's more sad than anything else. They go around claiming how they're the better program, how UConn is dead, how the ACC will benefit them, etc. But then they still come over here and expend energy. If they really believed what they said about us, then they wouldn't even concern themselves with us.

Reaction Score
More crime.

More students that graduated high school in the bottom 2/3rds of their class.

More snow.

More major NCAA infractions.

More street corners that look like a set from walking dead.

More bums roaming through barely populated neighborhoods.

More made up Helms trophies.

More assistant coaches that have pulled a Sandusky.

Indeed. Syracuse offers more in so many ways.
Less fans at MSG though. Far less. (Actual photo of Syracuse section during game vs UConn at MSG)

Attachments

• D32B1E21-8545-49E2-BF45-5279EF44BDEC.jpeg
    D32B1E21-8545-49E2-BF45-5279EF44BDEC.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
Reaction Score
Sorry for the brief hiatus guys, I usually take a few moments to reflect on life in a zen like state while I drop the kids off at the pool. You guys really dont like me? I'm just trying to engage thoughtfully in a manner that can bring out the best in both fanbases.

Reaction Score
Sorry for the brief hiatus guys, I usually take a few moments to reflect on life in a zen like state while I drop the kids off at the pool. You guys really dont like me? I'm just trying to engage thoughtfully in a manner that can bring out the best in both fanbases.
I'm sure there are good people on both sides, good people. But I'm afraid you're not one of them :(

Reaction Score
I'm sure there are good people on both sides, good people. But I'm afraid you're not one of them :(
Mick...I thought what we had was something special...why would you tell me those things :(

Reaction Score
Well...I'd say 69 minus maybe 10 posts of mine, so 59~ posts from Uconn fans in the last 3 hours says otherwise. 59 > you.

The secret is that you don't value your time. You never get time back. I would guess you also don't place a dollar value on your time. Your loss of life. That's why I'm laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom