Presser | The Boneyard

Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
why is it so difficult to find geno`s post game pressers. seems like everyone elses is easy to find?

Reaction Score
I agree! Can hardly ever find them and would really like to see this latest one. Can anybody help?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Are you looking for video or a written transcription?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Video. Notre Dame posted their post game press conference after the game; why not UConn?
It's unusual to see a visiting team record a press conference. Unless one of the CT media outlets take video cameras with them, I don't think we will ever see a televised presser from the road on UConn's official web site.

Reaction Score
It's unusual to see a visiting team record a press conference. Unless one of the CT media outlets take video cameras with them, I don't think we will ever see a televised presser from the road on UConn's official web site.
Thanks, Nan. Are you saying that the UConn official website puts on our home game pressers on a regular basis? I've often had trouble finding those as well. Maybe just not looking in the right place.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I usually see transcribed post game quotes for home games on UConn's website but not the televised presser. WTIC will air the presser on the radio sometimes but I'm not sure those are archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom