Predictions for Depaul | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Predictions for Depaul

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I really hope that this ranking crap isn't on the players minds like it is our fans. Who cares, but if they feel too confident I hate this game without Bouk, heck maybe even with him for that matter. They need to play like they did in the 2nd half against Butler in order to get a W or 6-2 is looking them all straight in the eyes. Butler turned it over like mad and can't score this is a much better team and or defense needs to be really good. Imagine no Bouk and Polley going 1-9 from 3? Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but the confidence here amazes me. Come out with passion from the opening tip please and hope the guards hold their own. Need Whaley for 30 minutes or more, will need the bigs to get all be good and Martin to make a couple put backs, maybe even ball fake someone. I think this is a huge game because they need to win those games, I hope the kids understand because I have my concerns about a couple.
Mojo in this post is huge.
Proud Of You Yes GIF

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
whaley has fo'd in 3 of 4 big east games thus far. prediction? he will not today.
that, plus de-pall stinks. prediction? we'll prolly lose unexpectedly someday, but today ain't that day. also thus far in conference, we've given up the least points of any team, so there's that.

Reaction Score
I think our defense dominates the game. Get the ball in the paint. We in comfortably

Reaction Score
Bit of a rock fight but a very comfortable win 68-52. Cole leads scorers with 19.

Reaction Score
CT DP.jpg

This is where we need to dominate the game, control the glass on offense and get those second chance points when available. I'm a bit worried about our 3rd midwest road game in a row without Bouk, but I think we do enough to win. UConn 68-62.

Reaction Score
I think DePaul will be completely surprised by Hurley moving Carlton to the point. Josh leads the team in assists in a blow out and gets NBA scouts thinking about him.

Or something like that.
Carlton also had more fast break points than anyone else against Butler. Makes sense to me.

Reaction Score
I'd love to get their center and reserve center in foul trouble early by getting the ball inside , whether we are converting or not. 2 Fouls on each with 7-8 minutes left in the first half should really hurt their ability to keep us off the offensive boards. Then draw a 3rd on one of them before halftime and they will be in trouble. If Cole or Gaffney have a significant offensive game in their future, this would be the opportunity to step forward. They are not at a disadvantage physically. Continuing Polley and Martin's 3 point shooting barrage seems like too much to wish for. Countering with 4-5 threes from Cole/Gaffney seems required. Get the ball inside to start. Later drive and finish, or dish to our bigs. If the bigs kick it back out, those 3's should be available. Season's are strange. I looked at Bouknight, Jackson, Martin, and Adams as a huge team strength. In a flash we are limited in ball handlers and wing depth, (with apologies to point guards Josh & Polley). Cole, Gaffney, and Adams can't get in foul trouble for us. In the end we prevail even if nothing I've said holds true. On the other hand, let's kick their ass from the tip with Sanogo 14pts, Whaley 14pts, Josh 8, and Akok 6.

Reaction Score
Need to have a good first half, eliminate first half woos. Keep rebounding the glass boys. Should secure the Dub

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Polley with an off night. Sanongo has breakout game.

UC 63
DP 52

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Carlton also had more fast break points than anyone else against Butler. Makes sense to me.
We've had him playing the wrong position. I blame Ollie.

Reaction Score
You think we will only score 60 points?
I think we will score at least 60 points... hence why I said, if DePaul doesn’t score more than 60 points we will win.

Reaction Score
My prediction is that at some point between when the game starts and when I elect to watch it I will inadvertently open up the Boneyard and see the result.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom