Predictions for Creighton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Predictions for Creighton

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not a good matchup for us without Bouknight. I feel like the only X factor we have for this game is Akok. If he can play 20 minutes make a couple shots, burn them for an alley oop, his defense and hustle could give them fits. Everyone talks about them shooting 3s. We lost because Christian Bishop owned us inside at the rim. He shot 8-11. That’s what we have to prevent. Akok is my secret weapon to do it.

I would add that Martin should be a much bigger contributor than he was in game 1. Sanogo much, much bigger. If we play small, we lose.

Reaction Score
Regardless of the outcome, if we enjoy any runs, I'd love to see our coach not kill it with group substitutions, or taking out the hot hand. If they go on a run, maybe a group substitution or taking out the cold hand, or calling a time out. It would also be nice if the players made foul shots and bunnies, regardless of outcome.

Reaction Score
I think Hurley will acknowledge the criticism, realize we don't have the horses to play our normal lineup against Creighton on the road, and we go 2 big for long stretches. Whaley guarding Jefferson, Jones, or o'Connell. Pound them inside and on the glass.

Creighton starts doubling off shooters in 2nd half because doubling big to big gives up o-rebs. Cole and Polley start making it rain.

Depending on Creighton's shooting we hang with them or lose.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think Creighton is a little overrated yet I feel horrible about this game. I hope I’m wrong.

no bouknight
Coming off a very deflating loss
Guards haven’t shown they are good enough to play small ball without bouknight
Early game time
Playing on the road with fans there
Gaffney’s confidence shattered
Hurley’s favorite player B. Adams has to play 30+ minutes.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom