predict: uconn vs iu | Page 2 | The Boneyard

predict: uconn vs iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone remember years back uconn stanford we won by about 20 i predict the same today 75-55

Reaction Score
I always thought the reason you took the train was so that you could drink on the way there and drink on the way back!

Weekend, yes. Weekdays, 7 AM on the way to work is a little early for me, usually :cool:

U

UCONNfan1

Indiana 61
UCONN 60

Clearly I'm in the minority, but I think IU has too much strength in the post and not only do the score in bunches there, but our bigs could easily get into foul trouble. Our guards and wings will do some damage, but IU is much better than Maryland and BCU, teams we barely beat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I'm feelin we come out a little harder tonight. What's with these scores in the 60s?
UC 84
IU 79

Reaction Score
someone should make T-Shirts for UConn v IU "The Rivalry Begins" since we'll be B1G in a couple years

Reaction Score
Friday night in MSG against Indiana...I think we show what we're made of and win by 10.

Reaction Score
UCONN 77
IU 72

I think we have played very well at times this year. This team to me looked like one of our most talented and highest ceiling teams when we got rolling against Maryland earlier on, Detroit, certain times against Yale and BU, I mean I was seriously giddy watching the offensive efficiency and creative flow with guys knocking down shots from everywhere in those games.

However they have shown a propensity to either get disinterested, not grind it out, not step on the opponents throat or worry to much about fouling. In those times it can be said they were playing down to the competition. I don't think this happens tonight. I think everyone will get geared up to play against that IU jersey and we will bring our A game. Is it good enough? I think so but I could see us losing a close one early on in the year to a team like IU too. But if that happens please don't get me started with all these imbeciles who are going to preach that we are doomed or have a major fundamental deficiency and we will never get out of the first round, if we make it, if the world doesn't end before March, or we won't get any better and improve but every single other collegiate program even NJIT will. Please spare me this, if we lose a close one to a quality blue blood school who will be ranked next week if they beat us....

Reaction Score
TO will impact this game....yes I've been drinking. But seriously what size/mass do we have in the front court ?

63 UCONN
58 IU

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members