Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Uconn 82
Indiana 80
1ot

We need to crash the board

Reaction Score
DOOMED. Except I think I really mean it this time.

Only chance: stop Williams. He can hurt UConn badly.

Reaction Score
i'm going to recuse myself from a score prediction this game after I predicted a 13 point victory over BCU. At this point in the season i have no idea what UConn team will show up for the full 40 minutes.

Having said that i still think we win.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Need to play physical on Vonleh. Boat/Bazz need to shut down Yogi, and I think they do so. It's gonna come down to Daniels/Giffey/Calhoun's performances.

Reaction Score
The early line was a pick-em, but now we are 1.5 point favorites.

Reaction Score
I know everyone is going to hate me saying this, but the game is going to come down to the way the referees call it.

I'm OK with no armbars or handchecks, but if they are going to call fouls for any lateral movement, no pushoffs, and all the BS they were calling last night, UConn is going to get hurt.

UConn is a jumpshooting team this year. Indiana has more slashers.

Reaction Score
I know everyone is going to hate me saying this, but the game is going to come down to the way the referees call it.

I'm OK with no armbars or handchecks, but if they are going to call fouls for any lateral movement, no pushoffs, and all the BS they were calling last night, UConn is going to get hurt.

UConn is a jumpshooting team this year. Indiana has more slashers.
Because of this I think you will see Uconn go zone for stretches in this game.

Reaction Score
I'm going to get hanged for this, but I actually think we're going to lose this one: Indiana 70-65.

We've been playing with fire in terms of poor late-game execution, and Indiana is a good enough team to make us pay.

If last night taught us anything, we need to be more humble to appease the mojo.

Reaction Score
I love how Napier got a blocking call for beating his man to his spot. Do they just want to stop defense ?

Reaction Score
I'm going to get hanged for this, but I actually think we're going to lose this one: Indiana 70-65.

We've been playing with fire in terms of poor late-game execution, and Indiana is a good enough team to make us pay.

If last night taught us anything, we need to be more humble to appease the mojo.
I agree. The late game execution against our only two formidable opponents has been awful.

In the Maryland and BC games they have taken a total of 2 shots combined inside 15 feet in the last 5 mins. This needs to change, they need to keep being aggressive and get to the line and work it inside.

That being said I think we control the game for the first 35 mins, and almost give it away in the end but hold on to win 84-82

Reaction Score
I predict a close game either way, close enough that I will be grateful for the 1 hour train ride home to sober up before I get to my car.

Reaction Score
I predict a close game either way, close enough that I will be grateful for the 1 hour train ride home to sober up before I get to my car.
I always thought the reason you took the train was so that you could drink on the way there and drink on the way back!

Reaction Score
Regardless of outcome though I think we can all agree we hope tonight's game has more flow than last night. That was brutal. I've never seen such a close game that was as boring to watch as last nights game due to the officiating. If you weren't a fan of BC or UConn there's no way you'd even leave that game on for a few minutes.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
Our bigs need to show up & play BIG! Think it's great the D is playing great & scoring more. Bazz has to make better decisions tonight & not miss ANY free throws. If our guys take care of the ball like they did last night, I think we get another squeaker 73-69.

Reaction Score
I think Uconn will have a great game...they have been waiting for a notable challenge. The thing I do not like about this Uconn team, is that it appears to play down to its competition sometimes. But Indiana is perceived as their first big challenge, I think because of this, the veteran husky's will be at full throttle and I think Uconn wins by between 10 - 15 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom