Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Duke 78
Uconn 56

Uconn's defense is Bad.
We're going to get abused down low and that will open up plenty of open 3's for Duke.
Whenever Boat and Brimah are not on the floor together, I expect Duke to totally Dominate.

Are only chance is if Boat and Purvis go for 25 pts each and Brimah doesn't get completely destroyed by Okafor.

Reaction Score
Duke 78
Uconn 56

Uconn's defense is Bad.
We're going to get abused down low and that will open up plenty of open 3's for Duke.
Whenever Boat and Brimah are not on the floor together, I expect Duke to totally Dominate.

Are only chance is if Boat and Purvis go for 25 pts each and Brimah doesn't get completely destroyed by Okafor.

No one should predict from this thread - WeAreUconn is a piece of crap and should not be starting a thread like this. He really needs to go!

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
1 common factor in this forum as a whole is troll feeding is widespread.... You can't complain about trolls and then feed into them as much as we do here.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
1 common factor in this forum as a whole is troll feeding is widespread.... You can't complain about trolls and then feed into them as much as we do here.

I've watched 99% of all Uconn men's basketball games for the past 25 years.
pretty sure i am not a troll.
people may not like my point of view sometimes but that's life.

Reaction Score
Duke 78
Uconn 56

Uconn's defense is Bad.

Hey, what's your point in posting this, anyway? Even if you think we're going to get manhandled by 22, why write about it?

What do you expect to accomplish with that gem of a post?

Reaction Score
Yeah . . . but . . . why does the Forum even allow them to post threads? Be on here?

My frequency of visits to the BY is definitely lower than it has been in a long time, specifically because there are 2 or 3 trolls who infect every thread, and that's even with ignoring several posters, which I've never done.

I suppose I'm not the target audience.

Reaction Score
To each his own. Yea i like realistic conversation. I think the thread starter really just wants to start a debate about why Uconn cannot beat Duke. I think what he really wants is for someone to prove to him that Uconn can beat Duke. I wouldnt doubt that he is a real Uconn fan though. We all deal with hard times on our teams in different ways.

Being a Uconn and a Knicks fan, 3 losses early for a Uconn team that has bought me so much joy for so long doesnt shake my faith one bit! being a Knicks fan really puts things into prescpective. I just want to see 1 Knicks chip before i expire. I've already seen more uconn chips then most college bball fans will ever see their team get.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
To each his own. Yea i like realistic conversation. I think the thread starter really just wants to start a debate about why Uconn cannot beat Duke. I think what he really wants is for someone to prove to him that Uconn can beat Duke. I wouldnt doubt that he is a real Uconn fan though. We all deal with hard times on our teams in different ways.

Being a Uconn and a Knicks fan, 3 losses early for a Uconn team that has bought me so much joy for so long doesnt shake my faith one bit! being a Knicks fan really puts things into prescpective. I just want to see 1 Knicks chip before i expire. I've already seen more uconn chips then most college bball fans will ever see their team get.

I know exactly where you're coming from as I am a mets fan.
I was very hopeful that this would be a very good year for uconn.
we had a 5 star freshman, a ferrari in the garage, boat back as a senior, cassell's son, a healthy omar, a stronger nolan, a better brimah, etc.
all that being said, this team has looked dysfunctional for a large part of this year.
I think we all vastly overrated the talent on this team.
we'll know for sure when the duke game is over.
I'm hoping for a W but i expect an ass-kicking.
based on what i've seen this year.

Reaction Score
I hear what you are saying but i think you personally should have tempered your expectations. Last year we had more then our fair share of struggles as well. we got blown out by good teams and lost a few we should not have lost. We have players from that team that are still learning and improving. I have no doubt that come march this team will be closer to the hype they had before the season started, but it takes time and its a process... A loss against Duke doesnt mean our season is shot, it just means we arent a finished product yet.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Duke 78
Uconn 56

Uconn's defense is Bad.

I've gone back and forth on which is worse for my eyes -- UCONN or Uconn. You have one in your user name and the other in your post. Now I don't know what to think, except that I hate you.

Reaction Score
^^^ 2 of which we could have just as easily have won.
Its funny how fickle fans are. We`re two stops away from being a top 10 team with a 6-1 record feeling pretty good going into the Dook game. Things being as they are we have some saying we have zero chance vs dook and wondering if we`ll even make the tourney. Gotta love it! `11 and `14 have taught some absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom