Predict the Uconn / Duke Score | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Predict the Uconn / Duke Score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I don't feel that this is as much of a surefire win as others here do, but that won't stop me from hoping like hell we pull it off.

Reaction Score
Its funny how fickle fans are. We`re two stops away from being a top 10 team with a 6-1 record feeling pretty good going into the Dook game. Things being as they are we have some saying we have zero chance vs dook and wondering if we`ll even make the tourney. Gotta love it! `11 and `14 have taught some absolutely nothing.
Summed up perfectly! Absolutely ridiculous what this place has turned into.

Also, I cannot believe people are actually using this troll thread to predict the score.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
TheChamps990411 said:
Its funny how fickle fans are. We`re two stops away from being a top 10 team with a 6-1 record feeling pretty good going into the Dook game. Things being as they are we have some saying we have zero chance vs dook and wondering if we`ll even make the tourney. Gotta love it! `11 and `14 have taught some absolutely nothing.

Forget two stops. Just two made FT with boat on the line. That's all it would've taken

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I've watched 99% of all Uconn men's basketball games for the past 25 years.
pretty sure i am not a troll.
people may not like my point of view sometimes but that's life.

The fact that you replied to my post directly after I didn't mention you at all... speaks volumes

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Duke 72
UCONN 64

We looked terrific against Texas, not so great against Yale, and gave up 85 points to Coppin State. Which UCONN team shows up will of course determine the outcome. Let's hope it's the team that gave Texas all they could handle...

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Duke 78
Uconn 56

Uconn's defense is Bad.
We're going to get abused down low and that will open up plenty of open 3's for Duke.
Whenever Boat and Brimah are not on the floor together, I expect Duke to totally Dominate.

Are only chance is if Boat and Purvis go for 25 pts each and Brimah doesn't get completely destroyed by Okafor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom