OT: - Predict the 12-man USA Roster | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Predict the 12-man USA Roster

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Tatums a much better player. There is not a single GM or coach who would rather have Beal over Tatum.

I dno about that either. But someone, you and/or someone else, specifically mentioned that he’s a better shooter. That’s not true.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I dno about that either. But someone, you and/or someone else, specifically mentioned that he’s a better shooter. That’s not true.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210625-222624_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210625-222624_Chrome.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 106
Reaction Score

Selected for the U.S. Olympic Team 2020, which is seeking a fourth consecutive Olympic title, were:

Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat),
Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards),
Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns), Kevin Durant (Nets)
Jerami Grant (Detroit Pistons),
Draymond Green (Golden State Warriors),
Jrue Holiday (Milwaukee Bucks),
Zach LaVine (Chicago Bulls),
Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers),
Kevin Love (Cleveland Cavaliers),
Khris Middleton (Milwaukee Bucks) and
Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics).

Reaction Score

Selected for the U.S. Olympic Team 2020, which is seeking a fourth consecutive Olympic title, were:

Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat),
Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards),
Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns), Kevin Durant (Nets)
Jerami Grant (Detroit Pistons),
Draymond Green (Golden State Warriors),
Jrue Holiday (Milwaukee Bucks),
Zach LaVine (Chicago Bulls),
Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers),
Kevin Love (Cleveland Cavaliers),
Khris Middleton (Milwaukee Bucks) and
Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics).

@bendm Don’t get too excited about the ranking above. It’s alphabetical

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Losing to Nigeria yesterday in the exibition is not a good sign for this team.

Reaction Score
Losing to Nigeria yesterday in the exibition is not a good sign for this team.
Certainly not ideal, and probably the most vulnerable USA team since ‘04. I don’t think any team will be afraid to play them at least. Tons of really good players and this is 100% KDs team, I just wonder how some of the pieces mix. It feels like they could use a guy like CP3 to get everyone more organized and to their spots. They just need to bring it defensively, if they lock in on that side of the ball, they won’t lose. Also feels like a major tournament for Draymond, he might be the key to this whole thing.

Reaction Score
I also don't understand why they wasted a roster spot on Kevin Love when they need bigs on the team that can play

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
None of em are as good as Joe Ingles clearly.

Reaction Score
They better find a way to make it Lebron, Curry, Harden, Durant, and AD or Kawhi or tbis may get ugly.

Who is the leader on this team? Dame? No one on this team has really needed to be a vocal leader of a team with expectations and pressure.

That said, i still won't bet against them.....yet.

Reaction Score
I wonder how the board feels about this but, I'm starting to prefer the international style of play over the NBA? I like that its more physical, you don't get rewarded for searching for a foul as your first offensive option, and travels actually get called. I wish the NBA was more like this style of play personally.

Reaction Score
I wonder how the board feels about this but, I'm starting to prefer the international style of play over the NBA? I like that its more physical, you don't get rewarded for searching for a foul as your first offensive option, and travels actually get called. I wish the NBA was more like this style of play personally.
I feel the same, and Chris Haynes reported yesterday that players were having issues adjusting to the officiating/flops not being rewarded. I'm a big NBA fan but the current version of the game isn't really played or officiated anywhere else in the world, it needs to change.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom