Duke
Stanford
Kentucky
Louisville
Tennessee
Maryland
OSU
Baylor

Yes I dropped Baylor behind undefeated Oklahoma State - Baylor struggled against an 8-5 Ole Miss team. But I do think Baylor stays at 9 and OSU comes in at 10...

Reaction Score
Looks good but insert Tenn into the#5 slot and drop everyone else down one. This would also mirror closely my updated Bracketology.
Louisville Regional
1. Duke (BIG win today makes them a front-runners for a #1 seed)
2. Louisville (if the Cards win out save for 3 loses to UConn and one other blip, they will be a #2 seed)

Notre Dame Regional
1. Notre Dame (on pace for the #2 overall seed -- I see them splitting with Duke and losing one other game)
2. Kentucky (SEC-runner up -- if they falter too much in the SEC, I could see them winding up as a #3 in Louisville)

Nebraska Regional
1. UConn (the overall #1 seed and projected lone undefeated team)
2. Maryland or Big-12 winner (Big-12 winner makes the most sense logistically; I could see Maryland ending up at ND also)

Stanford Regional
1. Stanford (they weakest of the #1 seeds as usual)
2. Tennessee (SEC winner -- committee wants to give LV's the best chance possible to making it to Nashville and this is really the best spot they can hope for; if the Baby Dolls keep whining about not being able to play on a neutral court, then send them to Nebraska so UConn can administer a 30+ point beat down to them. Just shut up already LV fans!)

Last edited:

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I'll go with the Sags rating, no matter what the sometimes boneheaded coaches and writers do.
1.UConn
2. Duke
3. ND
4. Stanford
5. Louisville
Then the chaff deluge.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Im really wondering what the end of season poll is going to look like.

ND/Duke/Maryland/UNC playing each other
Kentucky/UT/SouthCarolina/Georgia/LSU
Baylor/OU/OSU

These conferences "may" beat up on each other and have multiple losses. Conference tourneys should be interesting as well.

Reaction Score
Im really wondering what the end of season poll is going to look like.

ND/Duke/Maryland/UNC playing each other
Kentucky/UT/SouthCarolina/Georgia/LSU
Baylor/OU/OSU

These conferences "may" beat up on each other and have multiple losses. Conference tourneys should be interesting as well.

That's what makes big OOC games like Duke-Kentucky so important. Tennessee skating through a water-down SEC with 1-2 losses is less impressive than ND, Duke and Maryland banging each other and tougher conference opponents in the ACC. At the end of the day, the teams from stronger conferences are going to get any borderline seeding calls.

Of course, UConn is excluded from all this...it doesn't matter which conference they play in, they are the overall #1 seed regardless.

Reaction Score
For me, something like this...

UCONN
ND
Duke
Stanford
Kentucky
Louisville
Tennessee
Maryland
OSU
Baylor

Yes I dropped Baylor behind undefeated Oklahoma State - Baylor struggled against an 8-5 Ole Miss team. But I do think Baylor stays at 9 and OSU comes in at 10...
Why did you drop Tenn so far and not drop Kentucky?

Reaction Score
MONDAY ranking - top 9

UCONN
ND
STANFORD
DUKE
TENNESSEE
LOUISVILLE
KENTUCKY
MARYLAND
BAYLOR

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Why did you drop Tenn so far and not drop Kentucky?
Kentucky lost to #2 Duke. Tennessee lost to #6 Stanford. Both games were equally close, but based on that performance IMHO Kentucky had the "better" loss. It was a real toss up between L'ville and Tennessee. I probably could have put Tenn right after L'ville, because L'ville lost to Kentucky, but... Tenn and Kentucky's losses both came recently and that's also why I kept KY one slot ahead of L'ville...

Reaction Score
Kentucky lost to #2 Duke. Tennessee lost to #6 Stanford. Both games were equally close, but based on that performance IMHO Kentucky had the "better" loss. It was a real toss up between L'ville and Tennessee. I probably could have put Tenn right after L'ville, because L'ville lost to Kentucky, but... Tenn and Kentucky's losses both came recently and that's also why I kept KY one slot ahead of L'ville...
Thanks, I didn't get a chance to see either game.

Reaction Score
But in the eyes of the committee, Kentucky lost at home and Tennessee on the road.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
That's about what I guessed.

And I was with Eric. I thought Kentucky would leap over the Lady Vols, Yes they lost at home but to the 2nd ranked team (higher than them). Tennessee lost on the road to a lower ranked team. Thats just my 2cents.

UCONN still unanimous #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22