Precious Speaks on Recruiting! | The Boneyard

Precious Speaks on Recruiting!

Reaction Score
So I’m guessing he’s narrowed it down to Kansas, UConn, St. John’s and UCLA because he pointed them out and not others. I could be wrong though

Reaction Score
I think it’s funny how he speaks as if it’s already written in stone.

Would it make you feel better if I wrote "I think"? Obviously, "I think" that way, I am the one that wrote it! Also, I guess the phrase "ends up" that I used was lost on you as well?

Reaction Score
If we land Kofi w/current commits plus AG still dishing UConn could look pretty attractive to him.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
It seems like you think forums are for being an optimistically blind homer.
I’m really not at all, feel free to go through my posts.

We’ve been a leader for Precious the entire year. You consider us out just because you’re afraid he won’t come here. And you do this in every recruiting thread. That’s soft as hell.

Reaction Score
I’m really not at all, feel free to go through my posts.

We’ve been a leader for Precious the entire year. You consider us out just because you’re afraid he won’t come here. And you do this in every recruiting thread. That’s soft as hell.

Just like Hami right? I think he won't come here because he is a 1 and done that wants to have as many eyes as possible on him, in the biggest games as possible. I hate coaches like the Squid as much as the next guy, but he creates a ton of buzz and exposure for his players. His track record can not be debated and I think that will be most appealing to Precious.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Just like Hami right? I think it won't come here because he is a 1 and done that wants to have as many eyes as possible on him, in the biggest games as possible. I hate coaches like the Squid as much as the next guy but he creates a ton of buzz and exposure for his players. His track record can not be debated.
My only issue with this assumption is that you don't know the kid. Maybe he wants to be a 1 and done, but maybe he thinks Hurley can really get the most out of him. You just don't know. No one does.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Just like Hami right? I think he won't come here because he is a 1 and done that wants to have as many eyes as possible on him, in the biggest games as possible. I hate coaches like the Squid as much as the next guy, but he creates a ton of buzz and exposure for his players. His track record can not be debated and I think that will be most appealing to Precious.
Wow you pick the biggest letdown in recent history and act like it’s the norm? You’re basically proving my point there, but anyway...

How about a couple weeks ago when you said us scouting Karim Coulibaly meant we were missing on all of of frontcourt targets? We got Akok a couple weeks later and it looks like one of KC/Wahab/Mitchell will end up here too. We never even offered Coulibaly and you threw in the towel right then and there.

Reaction Score
For those who have a better feel for how good these high school kids actually are would Precious Achiuwa walk in to our team next year as our best player, best defender, all conference player or just a sure fire starter?

Reaction Score
Kentucky isn't even heavily recruiting him. What are you talking about???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom