Precious NBA Top 100 Mixtape | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Precious NBA Top 100 Mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This is the most tight lipped recruitment process I have ever seen. No one knows anything outside of Uconn and St. John’s being involved.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This is the most tight lipped recruitment process I have ever seen. No one knows anything outside of Uconn and St. John’s being involved.
You’d have to think that bodes well for us.

Reaction Score
Nice cheap shot. No need.
Roscoe was a significant part of #3. Played through a facial injury. Respect.

I don't know what HuskyBass meant, but you have to admit Roscoe wanted to be a small forward and said when he left for UNLV that that was why he was going there. Dave Rice probably lied to him to get him there and then put him at small forward, where I think he might have lead the country in rebounding.

Edit: Rice put him at power forward.

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The kid is an offensive player no doubts about that - at least in this film
The defense in these games are terrible
Speaking of D - didn't see much on the tape of his ability on the other side of the ball - I will take some of the comments that he is capable but would love to see it
He is not in the Rip Hamilton mode at all - Rip was a moving headache for the opponent and was a shooting freak- I see nothing like Rip or Melo at all
Reminds me a bit of a young D Willkens or smooth like the Iceman - very good 1st step to the rim
There will be a lot of comp from the top P5s - it's going to be tough unless he is going to a sure 1 and done and doesn't want/need the P5 conference exposure
Would like him in a UConn uniform as next step.

Reaction Score
Nice cheap shot. No need.
Roscoe was a significant part of #3. Played through a facial injury. Respect.
It wasn't a cheap shot at all. Roscoe wanted to play the three very badly but at both schools he wound up playing the 4 because that's the skill set that he had, he was more of a rebounder than he was a slasher or a shooter.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
St. John’s is such a basket case program right now. I don’t see how any top 100 kid goes there. I hope Sid is warning these kids we’re competing with them for(nearly all our prospects). “Jelly Fam” holds a lot of weight with these top NY/NJ kids.

Reaction Score
Watched him play in Vegas. Listed him at 6’9 is a stretch. His shot is inconsistent. In Aau games the last week in July his motor was inconsistent which happens so that might mean nothing.

His first step is insanely fast. He’s very long and filled out. Will be able guard 1-5. Every tool is there it’s just not quite as put together as highlights tape suggest.

Reaction Score
Watched him play in Vegas. Listed him at 6’9 is a stretch. His shot is inconsistent. In Aau games the last week in July his motor was inconsistent which happens so that might mean nothing.

His first step is insanely fast. He’s very long and filled out. Will be able guard 1-5. Every tool is there it’s just not quite as put together as highlights tape suggest.

Agreed. Hes like a carpenter that owns the tools, but hasnt learned to use them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom