Precious Achiuwa Visiting | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Precious Achiuwa Visiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
When these players come here on unofficials can they play pickup with the team? I remember Drummond playing some pick up ball with the team when he visited.

Reaction Score
When these players come here on unofficials can they play pickup with the team? I remember Drummond playing some pick up ball with the team when he visited.
Terrance Clark has played a ton of pickup with the team.

Reaction Score
New article about Precious today on 247, but it’s VIP.

Anyone have access?
Interview is with Achiuwa's mentor/coach. Says Achiuwa is just starting to focus on recruiting and since he wasn't really interested in it beforehand, some schools might not have pursued him as much. Says that he is wide open right now and starting to get interest from UCLA, UNC, Florida and Florida State. Probably looking at more visits after July live period and a decision in the fall.

On the UConn visit: “It was really good. They have a tremendous staff. You can tell they have a plan. They aren’t just talking about things, they laid out their plan of what they are trying to do.”

Reaction Score
Interview is with Achiuwa's mentor/coach. Says Achiuwa is just starting to focus on recruiting and since he wasn't really interested in it beforehand, some schools might not have pursued him as much. Says that he is wide open right now and starting to get interest from UCLA, UNC, Florida and Florida State. Probably looking at more visits after July live period and a decision in the fall.

On the UConn visit: “It was really good. They have a tremendous staff. You can tell they have a plan. They aren’t just talking about things, they laid out their plan of what they are trying to do.”
Love to hear it but doesn't give me and reason to think we have this in the bag

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Gunna be a long couple of months until he commits

Reaction Score

"Trying to do"

That part I don't like. Could mean "when they pull it together in a few years I might have committed".

Reaction Score
Don't expect commitment is imminent w/. this particular trip, but very good sign. Very much in driver's seat on this one.

Riiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhttttt.

Reaction Score
We were never going to get a commitment off this visit. Still firmly in lead.

Whenever I hear a kid say "I'm just waiting to see if I hear from or get an offer from (school A)" I now think he either wants a higher profile offer so he can build his self esteem higher than it is currently or he has no self esteem so he needs affirmation.
Remember Ray Allen's comment about visiting Kentucky and being taken to Pitino's restaurant where there was a banner welcoming him strung across the entry (or inside)? He said it turned him off because it seemed patronizing. That's the type player we want, but maybe in this day and age they don't exist.

Reaction Score
he took an unofficial visit here

While he was here, knucklehead. Usually pleanty of color commentary on 'ooh-ahh' over aluns / NCs / etc, not to mention ice cream bar and the cows, etc perceptions. Or did he fly under the BY radar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom