Pre UConn & So Carolina Press Conferences | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Pre UConn & So Carolina Press Conferences

Reaction Score
You obviously don't understand a compliment. Also that senior from the Bronx was on the Nancy Lieberman watch for one of the best point guards in the country before her season ending knee injury. She also started on the winning team in the National Title game last year. Oh and she also stopped Morgan Williams in two championship games as a dogged defender that stifled her game. Translation, no matter what you think, Dawn has done well with developing her over four years in my opinion.

What are you talking about? You must have replied to the wrong message. My post was about Dawn giving a compliment and a UCONN fan trying to twist it.

Reaction Score
Something wrong with your translation. Question was asked to Aja on your transcription, but you then say Dawn gave the answer, which is not what happened. I watched the press conference. I bet after Miss. ST. was beat by 60, you never thought they would win. Dawn will keep taking her shots, and she will break through some time in the future. Maybe tonight. Tenn fans used to say the same thing. Who knows what the future will bring. ha,ha,ha
South Carolina didnt win until Pat Summitt retired either!

Reaction Score
I am hoping that Geno and his kids took note of how everyone was asking them about A'ja and referring to her as the "Best Player in the Country" at every opportunity. I hope this will help give them a little more motivation (not that it is really required) to outplay her and her teammates again.

Oh...I think A'ja got away with many more fouls than she was called for, which seems to be the norm for her and SC.
Gabby should have said really! The last 2 years not only have we won but I outplayed her both games!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
You obviously don't understand a compliment. Also that senior from the Bronx was on the Nancy Lieberman watch for one of the best point guards in the country before her season ending knee injury. She also started on the winning team in the National Title game last year. Oh and she also stopped Morgan Williams in two championship games as a dogged defender that stifled her game. Translation, no matter what you think, Dawn has done well with developing her over four years in my opinion.

Gee, thanks for setting me straight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom