Practice tomorrow (or tonight??) | The Boneyard

Practice tomorrow (or tonight??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I read somewhere earlier today that JC is supposed to join team for dinner tonight and tomorrow was scheduled to be an off-day. Over/Under for next practice is probably about 4 hours from now...

Chalk this up to a wake up call. Feels horrible right now, but as many stated, we have at least one of these a year seemingly

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I'm sure JC procured a gym at the half for a good ole whoopin' right after the presser.

Reaction Score
*** UConn won’t practice tomorrow after moving to a hotel closer to Piscataway. The Huskies will practice at a nearby high school on Thursday and at The RAC on Friday. The reason why UConn’s game with Rutgers on Saturday is an 8 p.m. start: there’s a Rutgers women’s game at The RAC at 2 p.m.

http://borgesblognhr.blogspot.com/search/label/Shaheen Holloway

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The big guys should spend the whole practice doing bump drills. Roscoe, Oriakhi, Olander, and even Drummond missed a lot of inside shots and put backs that they should have hit. These guys have to be able to finish after contact.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
I think a 4 or 5 hour film session may get some points across tomorrow.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
cookies were tossed 2night i bet.

Reaction Score
I'd love to be a fly on the wall. Those high school kids are going to get an experience.

H

huskymagic

The big guys should spend the whole practice doing bump drills. Roscoe, Oriakhi, Olander, and even Drummond missed a lot of inside shots and put backs that they should have hit. These guys have to be able to finish after contact.

Very true. The whole team not just our front court needs to get tougher and player better defense. This team looks too finesse and has a front runner feel about them sort of like those North Carolina and Kansas teams who don't win titles. I want to see some Jeff Adrien banging down there by Orikahi and I want to see Drummond play more like Thabeet who was an absolute monster on the boards and on defense for us. Our big guys seem to avoid contact rather than going up there and grabbing the rock with authority and passion. Of course, I always want our guards to be as tough and physical as Kemba was for us last year. Boatright and Napier should be hitting the weight room big time and focus on defense as well in practice sessions. They were getting manhandled by Jordan Theodore yesterday who did not give them any daylight on defense.

We still don't know who the leader of this team is. Napier doesn't have the intangibles to stop the bleeding when the other team makes a huge run or close out games well. Boatright hasn't been that much better either past couple of games. Damn I miss Kemba big time. He would have guaranteed us another national title this year. I don;t see the same enthusiasm and passion in this year's team like we had last year. Someone needs to step up big time to bring that energy and passion and leadership. It might have to be Lamb who is by far our best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom