Power 5 Conference predictions contest | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Power 5 Conference predictions contest

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I forgot about Jenna! I knew she attended Wayzata, with Braun and Stewart but I’m not familiar with Kneepkens. What HS did she attend?
Duluth Marshall HS. Was Pac 12 FOY last season.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Final ACC Prediction. I had to adjust based on the unbalanced conference schedules. The Pod with ND, Louisville, Pitt, Syracuse, and Boston College is a much easier road than the Pod with VPI, State, Duke, UVA, and the other school.

1. NC State
2. Louisville
3. Virginia Tech
4. Notre Dame
5. Duke
6. The 3rd Triangle School
7. Miami
8. Georgia Tech
9. Syracuse
10. Virginia
11. Florida State
12. Wake Forest
13. Clemson
14. Boston College
15. Pitt

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Oh come on @triaddukefan ! I thought you were feeling really good about your team, couldn't bump them up to #3 or #2?

I guess I still have time to edit my prediction :rolleyes:

One thing is... while I think we can finish #2 or #3 in the league, that means the BY Poll that I submitted would be out of wack. Let's just say I can't see Duke finishing any lower than fifth in the league, and I can't see us being the #3 team in the Triangle portion of the ACC.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Apology? Can't you just feel good about the season your team is having? I just didn't see it for Duke after the way they collapsed last year. Luckily for you I was totally wrong.

I actually wasn't talking Duke at all..there is a certain other school.. . well lemme wait until the afternoon of feb 26th.. :oops:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I actually wasn't talking Duke at all..there is a certain other school.. . well lemme wait until the afternoon of feb 26th.. :oops:
Oh, that! Yeah, I was wrong about that too. Good thing I didn't make any predictions about NC State, woulda been wrong about them too. I guess I should just keep my trap shut when it comes to the ACC. :rolleyes:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Oh, that! Yeah, I was wrong about that too. Good thing I didn't make any predictions about NC State, woulda been wrong about them too. I guess I should just keep my trap shut when it comes to the ACC. :rolleyes:

I picked State to finish #1 without a bit of hesitation. I was sooooo wrong about Florida State :oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom