Potentional National Champion from New England | The Boneyard

Potentional National Champion from New England

Reaction Score
Division II football has some skilled kids. Might help that my school is ranked 10th in nation! New Englanders we have a chance for a national championship in football! Let's keep it going Assumption College

Reaction Score
Everyone knows that Worcester is owned by WPI. Don't bring that weak Salisbury Street stuff to this board..:)

Academically and if robots are involved you are correct, athletically Holy Cross rules the roost in Worcester!

Reaction Score
Bummer. No P5 money in D3
Amherst probably gets larger crowds than UMass.

Amherst's teams are no longer called the Lord Jeffs. They are now the Mammoths.

Reaction Score
That's because Lord Jeffrey Amherst used blankets to give Native Americans smallpox and therefore can no longer be the namesake of the university. This apparently was only uncovered two years ago. Or not. It was a PC police thing

Reaction Score
Ranked #8 in national polls this week...oh and girl guy ratio is 4:1. Have fun at WPI skiblets haha

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Ranked #8 in national polls this week...oh and girl guy ratio is 4:1. Have fun at WPI skiblets haha
WPI is smack dab in the middle of the second largest city in New England, surrounded by a lot of other colleges. Some great restaurants in Worcester, too.

My son just graduated from WPI and had no problems whatsoever meeting women.

Reaction Score
WPI is smack dab in the middle of the second largest city in New England, surrounded by a lot of other colleges. Some great restaurants in Worcester, too.

My son just graduated from WPI and had no problems whatsoever meeting women.

Congratulations to your son. WPI is an amazing school. What was his degree in? My daughter graduated from there in 2008 as a Civil Engineer. Doing extremely well!

As a resident of Worcester I am also very proud of my City. Really doing some great things!

Reaction Score
That's because Lord Jeffrey Amherst used blankets to give Native Americans smallpox and therefore can no longer be the namesake of the university. This apparently was only uncovered two years ago. Or not. It was a PC police thing
Some dude I was talking to at an Amherst lacrosse game said the mammoth skeleton they have was stolen, so it's all hypocritical. (He knew someone who hated Calhoun from Springfield; was an interesting discussion.) They should have went with the Fighting Poets or the Purple and White. Check out their new logo, it's ugly.

Mammoth-lockup-website-700px.png&__=1508793865

Tufts also has the Jumbos. This was a lousy choice by Amherst.

The WPI Goats have an awesome moniker and logo.

Reaction Score
Ahh. If you can't find your girl check a WPI fraternity party. Tfc

Reaction Score
Ahh. If you can't find your girl check a WPI fraternity party. Tfc
I don't blame you, I've seen the WPI girls. They especially look good during No Shave November

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Congratulations to your son. WPI is an amazing school. What was his degree in? My daughter graduated from there in 2008 as a Civil Engineer. Doing extremely well!

As a resident of Worcester I am also very proud of my City. Really doing some great things!
My son graduated with a major in mechanical engineering with a minor in electrical engineering. He's currently working at a company that designs automotive systems and components and he's part of a team that designs ignition systems for hybrid and electric cars.

WPI was a great choice for my son. He was really happy there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom