posters who look different but sound the same | Page 4 | The Boneyard

posters who look different but sound the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If there was a pairing of today's posters with ones from the past, the BY would need one for Budfrog, the BYer who selflessly took one for the team and sacrificed his good name and mental health by predicting a double-digit amount of losses for the 2001-02 Huskies in the preseason BY season's-record predictor poll, an act that guaranteed a perfect season.

That type of heroism is rarely seen today, and I'm not sure there's any solid candidate today on the BY that has that type of willingness to plunge into the oblivion of historical legend, but maybe I can find a CT journalist to take on the job.
Buuuurrrnnnnn!

(nicely done by the way :cool: )

Reaction Score
Don't worry when you are 50 you will hear your mother or father's voice in everything you say. :eek:
You mean like "don't cut off your nose to spite your face"? My mother LOVED that one!

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
This thread surely resulted in the all-time BY record for distribution of "likes," in sharp contrast to those pertaining to PSU/Sandusky/Paterno or the more recent RU/Hermann/Barchi topics.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
So now we're going to have the combined Doggydoo and MilPhil posters? I hope no one proposes a combination of Icebear and the orange folks' Aurabass, because the avatar for Bearass could be fairly frightening.
Aurabass and TonyC

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Am I one of a kind? Should there be more of me? Do I not post enough to be included?
You n' me both Danny! Every time I see a post from you, I see your hat....I remember the time I rode back with you and your son in the limo after the NC game awhile back. That was cool. I'd put us in the same category as die-hard EDD fans.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
DoggyDaddy, SouthBranch, and IceBear - the triumverate of wise posters who date back to the Rivals site (and with whom I have argued and for whom I have developed amount of respect over eleven years of message board posting on the Boneyard)

Ericsandiego and UCBart - the guys who have a secret (not-so-secret now...LOL) crush on Jeff Walz

CamrnCrz1974 and triaddukefan - because all of those Dukie waiters look alike/post alike

OldeCoach and TonyC - long-time posters who are revered in part because of their eternal optimism and hopeful/positive comments regarding UConn

CamrnCrz1974 and Kibitzer - the posters who understand the importance of interjecting Yiddish into the vernacular

Reaction Score
images
50229.jpg

Reaction Score
um...and, which posters are these supposed to be? Just want to know, for, y'know, ..for, um... my organization chart: yeah, yeah, that's the ticket!

The posters are Heather Thomas, and Farah Fawcett . There were over 10 million sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom