Post Univ. game thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Post Univ. game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WHY GENO WAIT SO LONG TO PUT IN GABBY IS MY QUESTION !! Things like that can give people heart failure.:mad:

Apparently she brought 2 right shoes to the game :eek:

Reaction Score
When UConn comes up against Notre Dame, South Carolina, Stanford, etc., then you can talk about how well Kiah is replacing Stef. Until then, there's no replacing Stef, on the court or off.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
When UConn comes up against Notre Dame, South Carolina, Stanford, etc., then you can talk about how well Kiah is replacing Stef. Until then, there's no replacing Stef, on the court or off.

Kiah's destroyed lesser competition before. She has the talent to do it against anyone, but I'll feel better when she does rather than getting too high off these performances.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kiah's destroyed lesser competition before. She has the talent to do it against anyone, but I'll feel better when she does rather than getting too high off these performances.
Agreed, but she's building good habits. I thought she was aggressive offensively today. I'd like to see her make all the layups though.

Reaction Score

I don't think the team is expecting her to replace Stef but to play her game. There are things that she can't do as well as Stef but she is a better shot blocker and perhaps rebounding on both ends of the floor.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
It is a good thing that kids don't read "classic children's literatue" any more, or she would forever be known as "Goody Two Shoes".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom