Post the best places to get National Championship Merch | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Post the best places to get National Championship Merch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was scrolling the ‘gram when I came across this ad. Long story short, I copped myself this sweet Andre Johnson Junior (#40) jersey to add to my Andre Dyson home white. Thought I’d share with my fellow Huskymaniacs.

View attachment 86960
Props to you for supporting a walk-on. Hope that you didn't mean to buy Andre Jackson Jr #44, and also hope that Andre Johnson Jr gets some NIL cut from this sale like they do through authentic vendors. Never heard of fetti store, but you can check with @UConnTrademark on Twitter to see if they're officially a partner.
100% Bootleg

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Props to you for supporting a walk-on. Hope that you didn't mean to buy Andre Jackson Jr #44, and also hope that Andre Johnson Jr gets some NIL cut from this sale like they do through authentic vendors. Never heard of fetti store, but you can check with @UConnTrademark on Twitter to see if they're officially a partner.
Yikes. I completely forgot Andre Johnson Jr. was a guy on this team. (I know, I know, the very definition of a casual). I was just trying to make a joke about bootleg Chinese manufacturers misspelling (and mis-numbering) the "jersey" of our star player. I didn't actually buy one.

Reaction Score
I'm quite a savy shopper and not to brag or anything, but I think I got the best deal ever. I just bought a Nike NCAA Championship Hoodie, Hat, Car Magnet, Window Decal and Fridge Magnet for $105 total. I used discount code PEPPER15 at checkout to get 15% off each item, plus I used my Amex Card which will give me $25 cash back for spending over $100 plus free shipping with Shoprunner, plus get 2% cash back for going through Rakuten. All in, I'm paying less than $80. Sweet!

The only thing dumb I did was buy a t-shirt on Fanatics two days ago that I could have bundled with this. I forgot about the Amex card deal until I saw someone post it here.

Reaction Score
I just walked over to the the UConn bookstore in downtown Hartford. They are just starting to get some gear. As of now, they just have the Nike locker room shirt (I got one for myself) but they said more will be coming.

They also said they will be open on Saturday during the parade.

Reaction Score
I'm quite a savy shopper and not to brag or anything, but I think I got the best deal ever. I just bought a Nike NCAA Championship Hoodie, Hat, Car Magnet, Window Decal and Fridge Magnet for $105 total. I used discount code PEPPER15 at checkout to get 15% off each item, plus I used my Amex Card which will give me $25 cash back for spending over $100 plus free shipping with Shoprunner, plus get 2% cash back for going through Rakuten. All in, I'm paying less than $80. Sweet!

The only thing dumb I did was buy a t-shirt on Fanatics two days ago that I could have bundled with this. I forgot about the Amex card deal until I saw someone post it here.
Very impressive. Where did you buy all this? Did not know about AMEX card deal.

PS saw on my Amex card it's Fanatics

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Very impressive. Where did you buy all this? Did not know about AMEX card deal.

PS saw on my Amex card it's Fanatics
Yep, Fanatics. I should have said. There's so much cool stuff I literally spent hours adding and removing stuff from my cart. :)

Reaction Score
I just walked over to the the UConn bookstore in downtown Hartford. They are just starting to get some gear. As of now, they just have the Nike locker room shirt (I got one for myself) but they said more will be coming.

Good news and thanks for the update. I peeked in yesterday on my way to Bear's and didn't see anything. I'll check next week when I'm back in the office.

Reaction Score
Hi all,

I definitely want the hats they were wearing. Please post what you are getting and where your getting it from. Thanks.
Bought TShirts & Sweatshirts from the UConn NIL store to help the players which is of the utmost of importance. I did not see any hats so went to Bob’s and bought the hat showing 5 NC’s. I will wear it proudly :)

Reaction Score
Bought TShirts & Sweatshirts from the UConn NIL store to help the players which is of the utmost of importance. I did not see any hats so went to Bob’s and bought the hat showing 5 NC’s. I will wear it proudly :)
Until the Huskies win their 6th and then you'll have to get a new one. :)

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
That's the problem. I would bet against waiting another 9 years for the next NC.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I'm going back and forth between 47 brand, homefield, NIL shops and fanatics - I also saw a couple awesome t-shirts from this brand called Blue 84.

I'm trying to balance which shirts and hats to buy from where, and also mixing and matching '23 championship gear and just more new Huskies gear.

I've had 36 tabs open on my phone and computer for the last week, I've even had my 1st choice hat sell out in the meantime. Love it!

Reaction Score

-> Relish your team’s road to the finals and savor their historic championship victory with Hearst Connecticut’s commemorative sports section. The 22-page spread is jam-packed with in-depth local coverage from our newsroom: reports, commentary and photographs.

The commemorative section is available in the newspaper on April 7.

Pick up your keepsake copy at newsstands tomorrow or purchase one from our online store today. <-

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
This was the problem with my Patriots 5x champs merch. It was obsolete in two years. Not that I’m complaining

Reaction Score

-> Relish your team’s road to the finals and savor their historic championship victory with Hearst Connecticut’s commemorative sports section. The 22-page spread is jam-packed with in-depth local coverage from our newsroom: reports, commentary and photographs.

The commemorative section is available in the newspaper on April 7.

Pick up your keepsake copy at newsstands tomorrow or purchase one from our online store today. <-
Too bad the Hartford Courant didn't do this. I will just buy a couple from here.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

Can you share a pic of the hat? Been keeping my eye open for 5 title gear.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

Wondering what kind of material/quality it is - is it just a crusty cotton Nike shirt or nice material?

Reaction Score

Attachments

• 33C4D529-E4C7-4839-B062-133AC9F810AC.jpeg
    33C4D529-E4C7-4839-B062-133AC9F810AC.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 92

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Wife got me a hat for our anniversary from Dicks in Manchester. If you haven’t been there in a while it’s not in the mall anymore

Reaction Score
Anyone know if they are going to sell pieces of the court - got a 2014 piece - fun piece of memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom