Post-Game Thoughts: UConn v. Tulane | The Boneyard

Post-Game Thoughts: UConn v. Tulane

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Given the problems stemming from the game, it almost feels like a loss. Almost.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
When Gabby had the previous hip injury did she come back from the locker and sit on the bench?
I am guessing limited or no time tomorrow and more time on Tuesday. Then about 10 days off until a home game that I would rest her as it would be against the 64th rank team and why have her play

Reaction Score
If anyone knows about Gabbys injury please post. She was clearly very upset I hope it isn’t something that’s going to keep her from playing

Reaction Score
Well, I’m worried about both Gabby and Crystal, but I think Crystal may have just needed a new tape job on her ankle. Gabby didn’t look great sitting on the bench, looked very sad. I’m hoping she’ll be ok, even if that means sitting out the next two games to have almost two full weeks off.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
We will struggle to replace what Gabby brings to the game, but even if it is a struggle, UConn should be able to prevail in the AAC
tournament. It’s the bracket after that I am concerned about...

Reaction Score
Relax everybody! The problem is this league, period! That aspect is kind of depressing. UConn totally does as well with it as you can in this situation. Tribute to everyone that they are still able to maintain their intensity in these games. No jinx intended, but these 3 games don't mean anything. Like was said, 10 days off after Tuesday night.
Would be so much more fun if UConn was in a tough league.

Reaction Score
To the benches: Don't just pass the ball you can do better than that.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I was waiting for Chris Dailey on the radio but she didn't come out to do it. The times when we need to hear from her the most are the times she doesn't do the post game. I'm sure it's because they are dealing with things in the locker room that she doesn't take time for the radio wrap up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom