Post game presser | The Boneyard

Post game presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't see any quotes - what was Ollie's explanation for not giving the foul?
I'm guessing it's because he had no clue he had a foul to give. Actually, I'm HOPING it's because he didn't know he had a foul to give, because if he did, that would be frighteningly bad.

Reaction Score
“I have so much respect for Fran, he had his guys ready. Both teams didn’t shoot the ball well, particularly us going 4-20. No fast break points, if you do that it’s a recipe for disaster. Brown made a hell of a play down the stretch to get that bucket. We just got to go back to work, we got a day off, hopefully those guys look themselves in the mirror, I know I will and we’ll bounce back like champions.”

On the loose balls and rebounds they couldn’t get to:

“Fifty-fifty balls definitely disappoint especially in a game like this. Our fans are so wonderful and they show us so much support and we have to get fifty-fifty balls. It was definitely disappointing but at the same time we got to learn from this. Not shoot well and some of our best players don’t show up it’s just gonna be hard for us to win. We have to do the dirty things, we call those touches and getting offensive rebounds.”

Reaction Score
Same crap out of his mouth after every loss.

Reaction Score
For those who think KO doesn't get fiery he did have some tough words in the presser for DHam:

KO: I didn't see no energy (out of Hamilton). I don't know what it was but I didn't see no energy till the end of the game.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
If it was a conscious decision not to foul, then I gave to conclude that KO is not the coach I thought he was. You HAVE to make the opposing team inbound the ball with less than 10 seconds left. There is no justification for not fouling. None.

Reaction Score
For those who think KO doesn't get fiery he did have some tough words in the presser for DHam:

KO: I didn't see no energy (out of Hamilton). I don't know what it was but I didn't see no energy till the end of the game.

Then put his on the bench!!!!!

And can we occasionally send a couple f'in guys in the lane for a f'in offensive rebounded instead of conceding the rebound please.

Reaction Score

Bold strategy from the coach to call out his best player when he doesn't run an offense.

Reaction Score
I know its tough for guys like you and I who are actually at the game cheering!

I'm not there and I didn't say you now did I BDH? Like it or not it was dead. No matter if I'm there, can make it or not, there should be more noise period. I was never quiet at a game and I'm still not when I do get a chance.

Call it what you want because I was watching TV but it was dreadful, asleep.

Reaction Score
I'm not there and I didn't say you now did I BDH? Like it or not it was dead. No matter if I'm there, can make it or not, there should be more noise period. I was never quiet at a game and I'm still not when I do get a chance.

Call it what you want because I was watching TV but it was dreadful, asleep.

My bad... I just assumed you were there. As it turned out you were the one with the brains to stay home! lol

Reaction Score
Miller on lack of energy..."I don't know what it was but I know it can't happen again". Now that is great leadership! Lets go!!!!!!!! LOL

Ollie on DHAM..."I didn't see NO energy" ....We are in good hands people!

Reaction Score
If it was a conscious decision not to foul, then I gave to conclude that KO is not the coach I thought he was. You HAVE to make the opposing team inbound the ball with less than 10 seconds left. There is no justification for not fouling. None.
This is extraordinarily basic basketball,no way the coaching staff gets a free pass on this.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He wasn't asked about the foul at the press conference - looks like he took his time getting to the post-game and outlasted the deadline guys.

Reaction Score
Bingo!! None.......anyone who has ever played basketball knows this. Scary that this was missed....downright scary.

Reaction Score
WTF? That's not trus at all.

Yeah it is I can hear ya know. There wasn't any movement or noise unless they made a run, never any proactive noise. Watching the people within sight, where they can be heard the most, very few were even getting up when things were happening and small runs were made. I do realize the team offered little help in that area (how many runs can you have scoring 53) but still it was dead.

Reaction Score
My bad... I just assumed you were there. As it turned out you were the one with the brains to stay home! lol

Not brains, had tickets for this one actually but started the year with a cold of flu, working from home. Not that I could have helped.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yeah it is I can hear ya know. There wasn't any movement or noise unless they made a run, never any proactive noise.

I'm not saying it was G'town '90, but there was several instances of proactive noise in the 2nd half. And the last few minutes, the crowd was doing their job.

Reaction Score
I'm not saying it was G'town '90, but there was several instances of proactive noise in the 2nd half. And the last few minutes, the crowd was doing their job.

Ok not fair coming from a couch potato. Again the team did little to assist too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom