Polley needs to show up tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Polley needs to show up tonight

Reaction Score
Nice game by Polley. Hot start, solid finish, 7 points on 3-4 shooting, a couple of rebounds. If all the guards are on, this is a good line.

It was alight but he gets in foul trouble because he doesn't move his damn feet on defense. And he was killed on the boards many times last night, literally outworked. I like him, loved the runner early on after making the 3 he has some stuff. Need him to be so much tougher and better on D though, he could be a player.

Reaction Score
It was alight but he gets in foul trouble because he doesn't move his damn feet on defense. And he was killed on the boards many times last night, literally outworked. I like him, loved the runner early on after making the 3 he has some stuff. Need him to be so much tougher and better on D though, he could be a player.

You almost can't play him and Jalen at the same time because both are so bad at stopping the drive.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Never been impressed with Polley's exterior D (because it's bad); he doesn't move his feet because he can't....lack of athleticism and quickness.

He needs 24/7 Sal in the offseason so he can be a decent back up the four and give us a stretch at that spot.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom