• The worst QB since Johnny Mac

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Need more information

Votes: 62 33.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe so. But he didn't need to such a dick about it or start a new thread about it every 3 days.

Actually Palatine spent many posts on many threads telling us he didn't say what I just quoted him as saying.

So not only was he a dick about it, he was lying as well. CTMike, myself, and others called him out over this and he maintained his position that he only said Boyle deserves a chance. After Boyle's performance he didn't offer up a mea culpa....he claimed he never said what he said.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
no displeasure, love the kid but their seems to be a log jam at qb
LOL -

BY line of the year 'we have a log jam at the QB position'...we need 2 QB's before we have a log jam - as of today we have 0.

Reaction Score
Tim Boyle is.... Somewhat tall with a strong throwing arm. That's all I got.

Reaction Score
Shireffs is better right now, but Boyle has more potential.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Actually Palatine spent many posts on many threads telling us he didn't say what I just quoted him as saying.

So not only was he a dick about it, he was lying as well. CTMike, myself, and others called him out over this and he maintained his position that he only said Boyle deserves a chance. After Boyle's performance he didn't offer up a mea culpa....he claimed he never said what he said.

He did predict Orlovsky would be better than Keron Henry. Can't take that away from him. Edsall didn't even know what he was sitting on.

Reaction Score
i put Lorenzen as the worst QB in the last 15 years and Whitmer as #2. Right now Boyle is making a strong case to be in the top 3.

Reaction Score
husky91 said:
i put Lorenzen as the worst QB in the last 15 years and Whitmer as #2. Right now Boyle is making a strong case to be in the top 3.

Lorenzen was the second best qb of the D 1 era behind Orlovsky.

Reaction Score
Haha, that's funny

Lorenzen was awful. No wonder Iowa St, not exactly a powerhouse, immediately converted him to TE, and then the NFL later tied too. That's an example of a stupid decision, let me be so thick headed that I'll do something that has no benefit to my long term financial future. Maybe 3-4 years as a TE and he's still in NFL, not just a practice squad player for 1.

Lorenzen was the second best qb of the D 1 era behind Orlovsky.

Reaction Score
husky91 said:
Haha, that's funny

Lorenzen was awful. No wonder Iowa St, not exactly a powerhouse, immediately converted him to TE, and then the NFL later tied too. That's an example of a stupid decision, let me be so thick headed that I'll do something that has no benefit to my long term financial future. Maybe 3-4 years as a TE and he's still in NFL, not just a practice squad player for 1.

I don't think he was awesome, but he is the 2nd best qb of the D 1 era. Before his injury, he looked solid.

He was better than Frazer, McEntee, Whitmer, Boyle, Bones, and DJ. I really thought Endres, could have been a good one but he had other priorites. Cochran gets an incomplete due to injury.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It goes Orlovsky, Lorenzen, Frazer, Whitmer, Hernandez, McEntee, and then a bunch of part timers, washouts, guys who generally didn't get anything done.

Casey doesn't get credit for his 4 starts and neither does Endres for being generally unreliable.

For the guys who played, that's the list. Bemoan the lack of production at the position if you must, because it's been easily the worst position group since 2000.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Disagree. Perhaps you've forgotten about Boneslawski.

Reaction Score
If only Nebrich had been given a chance...

(countdown....3....2....1...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34