Poll on the Football Forum Re: Coach Diaco | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Poll on the Football Forum Re: Coach Diaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
60% non-renewal? If that's not just a kneejerk thing, that is an astronomical number.

I can guarantee that if the B12 wasnt a dead issue that number would be a lot lower this disaster of a season notwithstanding

Reaction Score
Serious question....would we ever consider gauging Edsall's interest in returning as our HC? It seems like he's in the front office of the Lions right now, is he itching to get back to coaching? Would that be embarrassing to have him back? I mean the guy took a job at a major conference when it was offered...it's not like he took a job at BC or something..seems like we could use him too. Just a question..

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Serious question....would we ever consider gauging Edsall's interest in returning as our HC? It seems like he's in the front office of the Lions right now, is he itching to get back to coaching? Would that be embarrassing to have him back? I mean the guy took a job at a major conference when it was offered...it's not like he took a job at BC or something..seems like we could use him too. Just a question..
upload_2016-11-28_23-10-12.jpeg

You're serious? Seriously.

Reaction Score

The way he left closed the door on him immediately and no matter he's still not the guy. He was a builder I believe with a ceiling and his hair was hitting that ceiling when he left anyway. Maryland did very little if anything with him so in a big conference in a fertile recruiting grounds he proved to be in over his head. Nice job building UConn no doubt but he's not the answer even if he were allowed back in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom