Poll on Edsall's future at UConn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Poll on Edsall's future at UConn

If Edsall wins 3 games or less next year should he be fired after year 3?

• Yes.

Votes: 72 32.9%
  • No; he should get a minimum of 4 full years.

Votes: 91 41.6%
  • No; he should not be fired before the end of his contract.

Votes: 19 8.7%
  • No; he should be fired now.

Votes: 37 16.9%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I chose what the majority chose, he should get 4 as the program needs continuity more than ever.

Anymore elaboration needed?
Good for you. I chose he should get to finish his whole contract and I have been citing the NY Times study all this week.

But read the poll question carefully. The poll asks should he be fired if UConn gets only "three wins or less" next year. Meaning that he would have to get to four wins or more to stay. My post suggested saying two wins or less meaning he would have to get to three wins to stay. That poll would have a much different result. I for one would vote to fire immediately for two wins or less next season. But with the twist that someone on the staff would take over as HC because tearing things down to the studs produces a very negative result.

Reaction Score
I think we should be able to pull off three victories if we get bigger, stronger and faster.
Yeah, but the way the poll is written that would still get him fired.

Btw, I agree that three wins is very doable. Losing a center and a prolific dual threat QB will hurt but the OL in general should be pretty good.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
take this off the board as no one wants to see pissing contest

Reaction Score
take this off the board as no one wants to see pissing contest
There is no pissing contest here. Actually agreement. But we appreciate your attempt to lay down the law however misguided. We'll be sure to vote for you for Speaker of the House. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom