• Akok

Votes: 115 52.8%
  • Whaley

Votes: 103 47.2%

• Total voters

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
If I made this bet I would have stipulated that both players had to play a certain amount of games/minutes. Wrench has played 6 more games and 441 more minutes. Prop bets need fine print.

Reaction Score
We're playing Creighton again on Wednesday, so we'll see if Whaley gets left completely open again.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
isn't expected playing time part of the calculus? akok wasnt a lock to make the 8 man rotation going into the season and he didnt even come close, that's why the smart money was on whaley.
Yes, and that's why the price on each player should be different. If Akok wasn't a lock for ample playing time, then Whaley was the favorite and it shouldn't have been an even money bet...the bettor with him should have had to risk more, like $150 to Akon's $100. For instance - me and 2 of my friends always have a bet on which of our NFL teams goes furthest. I have Patriots, and the others are Ravens and Giants. This year we all put up $100, but in the years where the Pats were much better, I would risk $200 to their $100.

Also, an injury clause could have been included in this bet, where if one player missed significant time, it's judged no bet.

Prop bets are all about the price and the details.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Yes, and that's why the price on each player should be different. If Akok wasn't a lock for ample playing time, then Whaley was the favorite and it shouldn't have been an even money bet...the bettor with him should have had to risk more, like $150 to Akon's $100. For instance - me and 2 of my friends always have a bet on which of our NFL teams goes furthest. I have Patriots, and the others are Ravens and Giants. This year we all put up $100, but in the years where the Pats were much better, I would risk $200 to their $100.

Also, an injury clause could have been included in this bet, where if one player missed significant time, it's judged no bet.

Prop bets are all about the price and the details.
You should have to pony up $500 to get $100 from the Giants guy.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Always trust content from Adub :)

So far this season attempts :
Whaley - 44
Akok - 28

We are on our way.
I don't think we're gonna make it

Reaction Score
If I made this bet I would have stipulated that both players had to play a certain amount of games/minutes. Wrench has played 6 more games and 441 more minutes. Prop bets need fine print.
I did add this stipulation in to the bet when it was originally made so best case scenario I push.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom