Poll How Many Points will Maryland Score? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Poll How Many Points will Maryland Score?

How Many Points will Mayland Score?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now i think usf can actually beat uconn
upload_2015-12-29_9-32-57.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@TerpWomenFan Maryland did a heck of a lot more than just compete. They made a statement to rest of WCBB that they are for real this season. They never put their heads down the entire game. They answered every run. I can't convey how I impressed I was by them.

It really was hard to know what to make of Maryland's record given the competition they played before last night. It's is clear, at least to me, that they are one of the best teams in WCBB this year. Did you see Brenda's smile as she walked off the court. She was very pleased with this performance. She got what she wanted. Her team now knows it can compete with Connecticut. She's got a great motivator for her team. "Work hard, keep pushing yourselves and we'll get them in the FF."

I look forward to playing you guys again. Good luck in conference play.

Reaction Score
@TerpWomenFan Maryland did a heck of a lot more than just compete. They made a statement to rest of WCBB that they are for real this season. They never put their heads down the entire game. They answered every run. I can't convey how I impressed I was by them.

It really was hard to know what to make of Maryland's record given the competition they played before last night. It's is clear, at least to me, that they are one of the best teams in WCBB this year. Did you see Brenda's smile as she walked off the court. She was very pleased with this performance. She got what she wanted. Her team now knows it can compete with Connecticut. She's got a great motivator for her team. "Work hard, keep pushing yourselves and we'll get them in the FF."

I look forward to playing you guys again. Good luck in conference play.
I thought Brenda smiling at the end was interesting. I'm curious to find out what Geno had to say to Brenda in the congrats line. He seem like he had a lot to say.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Yes, meanwhile Kim was afraid to schedule UConn until after Stewart, Jefferson and maybe Morgan Tuck leave the program. She continues to schedule cupcakes instead of playing traditional Top 10 Teams. Even some diehard Baylor fans are shaking their heads over the pathetic OOC Scheduling.

Now i think usf can actually beat uconn

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Maryland showed last night that it's a really good team. It's a really good team that played a really bad OOC schedule. Kudos to Brenda for playing UConn in NYC.

Kudos also to Terp fans; nice turnout.

Reaction Score
Geno has not been a Brenda Frese fan since Harper & Langhorne were taken off of UCONN's list by MD right before signing day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom