• Gabby Williams

Votes: 19 13.2%
  • Katie Lou Samuelson

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
I say 3 way tie as its impossible to choose one. Each one of them can take over a game. In fact geno said good luck to the voters trying to decide which one to choose.

Reaction Score
Although a difficult choice, IMO it will be Napheesa. She's just too solid in all aspects of tbe game. Her
stats in almost every category are at the top of the AAC. Maybe a 1-2-3 finishe like last WNBA Draft ?

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I hope it doesn't happen, but they could all easily split the votes and an outsider could get the nod by virtue of the split.

Reaction Score
The conference's player of the year, coach of the year, scholar-athlete of the year and freshman of the year will be announced at a press conference on Friday (Tomorrow, March 3).

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I voted for Napheesa after the AAC Awards were Announced. Has to explain why Napheesa didn't get Most Improved Player of the Year. :)

Gabby should win it because of her Leadership.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Honestly, I think they got it right in the preseason coaches vote. Kia. Why? Because without her steadying presence this season does not even get off the ground. But I think it will be Lou, just because of her dramatic scoring possibilities. Ideally it's a 4 way tie.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I think it will be Pheesa.

Gabby was just named DPOY for the league. They are not going to give her POY too.

Lou cooled off just a little at the end and Pheesa sprinted forward. That 39 point perfromance Monday night probably did it.

Either way - all 3 are 1st team for the AAC!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I think it will be Pheesa.

Gabby was just named DPOY for the league. They are not going to give her POY too.

Lou cooled off just a little at the end and Pheesa sprinted forward. That 39 point perfromance Monday night probably did it.

Either way - all 3 are 1st team for the AAC!

Huskynut, You're standing far enough away from the forest to see the trees. Your assessment of this situation is correct. Collier had the type of season that demands league recognition. She will get it, tomorrow. With the season over, I wasn't going to do anymore predicting, BUT...........There is a lot of wonderment and doubt here regarding the POY selection. Allow me...........The envelope says (and very explicitly I might add) Naphseea Collier will be named the AAC Player of the Year!!!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I refuse to vote! It is like asking a parent to choose their favorite child! :eek:
I almost chose other. Can I write in DT?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Who do you think will be chosen?

Based on AAC individual statistics it has to be either Collier or Williams. They have the better overall game and Collier averages only 3 tenths of point less then Samuelson in scoring.
upload_2017-3-3_1-38-10.png

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
All 3 are great players but I think Pheesa has separated herself over the past few weeks by the slimmest of margins. I truly hope all 3 earn 1st team AA recognition this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom