Poll 1/28 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Poll 1/28

Reaction Score
ND wouldn't have won last year without the horrible non-call by the refs in the final seconds of the championship game.

The impact of the non-call that cost the Saints a Super Bowl this past weekend is no different than the non-call that cost Mississippi State the Championship last year.
Agree with no calls but those are part of the game. I am sure we have had non-calls go MSST way. Refs are going to make judgement calls, some of which are difficult to understand, and that is why I believe the refs needed to be evaluated and only those at the top need to ref Tournament games.

IWearShoes

Mississippi State
Reaction Score
And EVERYONE who has replied does not see things as you do, yet you continue to promote a view we disagree with. It’s not like we think your team stinks, they just have not played as strong a schedule as the 5 ahead of you. I do think you are better than Louisville and we will find out Thursday.
Also remember you have lost your 2nd best player so again, there should 5 teams ahead of you as your not as strong as you could be. There are only 2 chances MSU has for a #1 seed:
UConn loses to Louisville
Or
OSU/Utah win the PAC12
Then MSU could slide into the #1 seed.
Short of that, you are the top #2 seed put in the weakest #1 bracket.

The SEC is doing you no favors this year as they are the worst of the P5 conferences so your ability to move up is limited.

I didn't want to reply since this thread has gone off the rails, and I am done after this, but since you chose to be emphatic, I will be too...

Using words like EVERYONE is ridiculous and wrong because it can almost never be true, and it isn't remotely true here.

How does UConn possibly beating UL Thursday say anything about MSU? Answer: It doesn't, but GO HUSKIES!!

Chloe is wonderful and I am praying she had successful surgery today, but the fact you think she is our 2nd best player reveals a certain level of ignorance about our team, no matter what your "eyes" tell you.

If MSU goes 31-1, which is quite possible, they will be a #1 seed. Mark that down.

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Easy to predict something that's been public for 2 hours!

Yes, they are #5.
If I had seen that I might feel bad - but thanks for playing

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Agree with no calls but those are part of the game. I am sure we have had non-calls go MSST way. Refs are going to make judgement calls, some of which are difficult to understand, and that is why I believe the refs needed to be evaluated and only those at the top need to ref Tournament games.
Pretty sure that's how it works.

Reaction Score
I didn't want to reply since this thread has gone off the rails, and I am done after this, but since you chose to be emphatic, I will be too...

Using words like EVERYONE is ridiculous and wrong because it can almost never be true, and it isn't remotely true here.

How does UConn possibly beating UL Thursday say anything about MSU? Answer: It doesn't, but GO HUSKIES!!

Chloe is wonderful and I am praying she had successful surgery today, but the fact you think she is our 2nd best player reveals a certain level of ignorance about our team, no matter what your "eyes" tell you.

If MSU goes 31-1, which is quite possible, they will be a #1 seed. Mark that down.

If Baylor wins out, UConn or UoL win out (based on Thursday's winner) and Oregon wins out you still think they would be a no.1?

Reaction Score

If Baylor, ND, UConn, Ore win out, Miss St is a #2.
Oregon could prob even lose one and get a #1.

But far from guaranteed that that happens with many tough games to come.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom