Please stay Mr. Purvis | The Boneyard

Please stay Mr. Purvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rodney your the definition of being a husky, fight until whistle blows, never stop coming, great teammate, wonderful defensive player, leave your heart on the floor.

Please don't leave!!

Play your final year here and show all these scouts your a first round lottery pick!!

We love you Rodney!!

Reaction Score
I love everything about Clifford minus his unadulterated disdain for lamb lol. But that's fine I know lamb loves being on kembas squad and in general the comradery . Maybe next year he'll get his well deserved playoff tick (he deserves them kid showed enough this year via every metric)

Reaction Score
On the other hand Purvis could go overseas with the potential to make 100k+ over the next 10 years. That is 1M tax free income (minimum probably) with his European club often paying RP's taxes to his home country (or it working similar to that). With living expenses, car and lodging thrown in the mix. At this point 33 years old Purvis could be set heading into life after basketball. Set in the sense he will have a great foundation or spring board.

Injury is always an ugly concern so there is a risk factor from that perspective looking at it objectively. I don't think Purv wants to leave. It just may be his time when weighing the pros and cons. Not sure what he is going to do but all of the boneyard just LOVES Rodney as a human being. Selfishly I want him to stay BUT for my 2c he very well may be better moving on. Purv also has the NBA SL to fall back on IF he was fortunate enough down the road to get that invite.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I love everything about Clifford minus his unadulterated disdain for lamb lol. But that's fine I know lamb loves being on kembas squad and in general the comradery . Maybe next year he'll get his well deserved playoff tick (he deserves them kid showed enough this year via every metric)

Where you going with this James?

Reaction Score
Where you going with this James?
just stinks jlamb couldn't be a rotational piece in this playoff run, but i'm optimistic! FO in charlotte has confidence in him, and i think next year hell be in a playoff rotation. CHA entire roster will look different next year too.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
just stinks jlamb couldn't be a rotational piece in this playoff run, but i'm optimistic! FO in charlotte has confidence in him, and i think next year hell be in a playoff rotation. CHA entire roster will look different next year too.
Cool story. And what does any of that have to do with Purvis?

Reaction Score
On the other hand Purvis could go overseas with the potential to make 100k+ over the next 10 years. That is 1M tax free income (minimum probably) with his European club often paying RP's taxes to his home country (or it working similar to that). With living expenses, car and lodging thrown in the mix. At this point 33 years old Purvis could be set heading into life after basketball. Set in the sense he will have a great foundation or spring board.

Injury is always an ugly concern so there is a risk factor from that perspective looking at it objectively. I don't think Purv wants to leave. It just may be his time when weighing the pros and cons. Not sure what he is going to do but all of the boneyard just LOVES Rodney as a human being. Selfishly I want him to stay BUT for my 2c he very well may be better moving on. Purv also has the NBA SL to fall back on IF he was fortunate enough down the road to get that invite.
Or 34 with 1M and a master's degree for years 11-60.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
The players should get their invitations to the NBA combine by the end of next week. Whether or not such an invitation is given may affect both Rodney's and Amida' decision process.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Crimeny, not 15 posts in and you guys have already crapped up a thread praising Purvis...smh.

Hey Purv, you are a great spokesman for the university. This year you will be a feature part of the offense. With other good driving guards, you will be the recipient of less defensive attention, have a great year, a position yourself a shot at the pros. JMHO.

Regardless of your choice, I wish you the best.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If Purvis comes back this team is not an early exit in March. If Purvis doesn't come back, we have an extremely young backcourt which doesn't bode well in March.

Reaction Score
Rodney's eyes wide open after seeing UConn vs Cuse at MSG scheduled

Prefer to see "We" are hosting rather than "UConn" but what would I know about Tweeter.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom