Please Cuse Win!!! Please Cuse Win!!! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Please Cuse Win!!! Please Cuse Win!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
As I said they didn't deserve to get in the tourney but they could certainly play with most teams. The draw was sensational for Cuse in the 1st round with a vastly overrated Dayton team and then a team who in no way was going to play the way they did to beat Michigan State. Congrats on the S16, no matter how you get there it is a great weekend to have had. B the way by no means am I saying no one else has been fortunate on draws we certainly have been too - Duke always is. Keep it going, never know!

Mau - you are much to eloquent on this than I
I say SCREW THE CUSE
their fans are dbags, their coach is a and most of their players have been
Bad enough they got in but to get a fortunate situation like this is not deserved or warranted.
Oh well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if I dwell anymore on this I'll go crazy

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I tried everything. It's my only hope Obi Wan.
Please turn in your Boneyard membership card until the end of season. You, sir, are semi-officially on probation!
BLASPHEMER.jpg

CL82

Reaction Score
"This is what happens when you ban us."
Wait, didn't they ban themselves?

"This is what happens when we ban us"

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Please turn in your Boneyard membership card until the end of season. You, sir, are semi-officially on probation!
BLASPHEMER.jpg
It's only blasphemy if I really wanted them to win. They were only behind UNC, Kentucky and Pitt in teams I wanted to lose and just slightly ahead of ND, Duke, Maryland and Oregon.
Was trying hard to stem the flow of bad NCAA results (teams I wanted to lose badly winning)

Whats left? I guess Gonzaga, Nova, Kansas and Oklahoma for me. And Kansas and Nova is mixed at best. I guess from a UConn centric point of view it would be a toss up between Kansas and Oklahoma. Kansas because it at least validates UConn's loss to them and Oklahoma because it puts weight on their demands with Texas.

CL82

Reaction Score
It's only blasphemy if I really wanted them to win. They were only behind UNC, Kentucky and Pitt in teams I wanted to lose and just slightly ahead of ND, Duke, Maryland and Oregon.
Was trying hard to stem the flow of bad NCAA results (teams I wanted to lose badly winning)

Whats left? I guess Gonzaga, Nova, Kansas and Oklahoma for me. And Kansas and Nova is mixed at best. I guess from a UConn centric point of view it would be a toss up between Kansas and Oklahoma. Kansas because it at least validates UConn's loss to them and Oklahoma because it puts weight on their demands with Texas.
There is no mens rea component in this particular crime, my friend. Rooting for Syracuse, or appearing to root for them is crime against humanity. Indeed, even appearing not despise them is grounds for sanction.

Blasphemer.jpg

Last edited:

ctchamps

Reaction Score
There is no mens rea component in this particular crime, my friend. Rooting for Syracuse, or appearing to root for them is crime against humanity. Indeed, even appearing not despise is grounds for sanction.

Blasphemer.jpg
My cat would tear that one apart! You don't intimidate me conspiracy kitty. We're staunch UConn supporters proudly wearing our UConn gear throughout UNC nation and before that SEC territory.

CL82

Reaction Score
My cat would tear that one apart! You don't intimidate me conspiracy kitty. We're staunch UConn supporters proudly wearing our UConn gear throughout UNC nation and before that SEC territory.
Your...card...sir, kindly leave it at the door.

image.jpg

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Your...card...sir, kindly leave it at the door.

image.jpg
You sir spend far to much time on the CR board. If you were a staunch supporter of the UConn men's bb team like I am you would be more present in this particular forum and be familiar with the multitude of posts I've made that express my contempt for the orange. And I'm not talking about the orange that you are familiar with when you post on the women's forum.

It is you, and not I, that should turn in your card. Go back to the CR board and follow those hayseeds from WV and let me carry out my best attempt to turn the orange into a host for bacteria. Shoo shoo ......

CL82

Reaction Score
You sir spend far to much time on the CR board. If you were a staunch supporter of the UConn men's bb team like I am you would be more present in this particular forum and be familiar with the multitude of posts I've made that express my contempt for the orange. And I'm not talking about the orange that you are familiar with when you post on the women's forum.

It is you, and not I, that should turn in your card. Go back to the CR board and follow those hayseeds from WV and let me carry out my best attempt to turn the orange into a host for bacteria. Shoo shoo .
Mojo amateurs... that's why we can't have nice things....

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Mojo amateurs... that's why we can't have nice things....
Our mojo is about to turn around. Have faith bro. If anything 1999, 2011 and 2014 should teach us is that UConn knows how to shock the world AND US!!!

Reaction Score
Mau - you are much to eloquent on this than I
I say SCREW THE CUSE
their fans are dbags, their coach is a and most of their players have been
Bad enough they got in but to get a fortunate situation like this is not deserved or warranted.
Oh well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if I dwell anymore on this I'll go crazy

Hey I'm rarely "eloquent" as you do know but East Coast came in peace and I credit him for that, not trolling as most of his friends. Having said that I hate the fact they won and will bring my best Husky mojo to the surface for the Zags in this one. RR's, wings, turkey/ketchup whatever it takes for Mark few to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom