Playing time | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Playing time

Reaction Score
Another recipe for today is run ND till their tongues hang out!

Run, run, run and attack the rim off the bounce. Their complete lack of anything even resembling a bench means fouls will be in short supply for them. Aggressively take the ball to the rim and force contact.

Reaction Score
Geno hardly needs more than 8 players in the main rotations to win a NC. He has 8 or 9 examples of that.

You will have a hard time convincing me that last year's loss was due to physical fatigue. The team had 1 flight in the final month. Just 2 of the 7 games in that month were less than 30 point wins.
Not trying to convince the unconvinced-able. Just asking for an open mind, and the possibility that the opinion has value. Neither you, me nor others have absolute FACTs to back up your beliefs--with humans, few things are predictable or certain.
While it's true he has in RECENT years with loads of talent in the first 5 to 7 has used 7 or 8, that too is not a certainty, it is like many, an opinion. You may have yours and Mine are mine--all of which were presented in the posting to which you referred as opinions/beliefs.

Reaction Score
A statement with no basis in fact and no supporting information - while popular these days - isn’t much of a statement imho.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
The Recipe for today is stay outta foul trouble.
Exactly. Each of the UCONN post players Gabby, Napheesa, Azura have been flirting with higher than UCONN normal foul totals since KLS was injuried. Last year fould trouble on Napheesa was what gave ND life for half the game.
A second factor will be the shooting from the ND guards. Mabrey (37%) and Thompson (35%) both come into the game shooting poorly and no, those are not 3PT FG %.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom