Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 44 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Reaction Score
This has been brutal. Raegan Beers and Domonika Paurova are the two gems left at the former OSU WBB Program
Feel bad for u. What about Shulet, the backup point. I still feel like u could be competitive with those 3 in that conference...sorta kinda

Reaction Score
Did I say every announcement was trolling? I don’t think I did. But people need to consider their sources before posting. Clear enough?
Fair - deleted as the source isn't a verified account.

However, we're also bored as NCAAW fans, especially after the season we just enjoyed.

Reaction Score
Feel bad for u. What about Shulet, the backup point. I still feel like u could be competitive with those 3 in that conference...sorta kinda
Haven't heard anything re: Kennedie Schuler. Solid PG, but not much of an offensive threat (yet). When Rueck took the OSU HC job, he had to hold tryouts on campus. I hope that is not what OSU Coaching Staff will need to resort to when this is all over.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Hidalgo is not in the portal. That is fake news. What may—or may not—be accurate is the report that she has placed her bloody nose ring into the NCA transfer portal.

IMG_1706.jpeg

Reaction Score
Every coach that has access to the portal just tried to log on and refresh the page ....
Interesting. Samantha Williams was Kellie Jollie's recruiting coordinator at UT. Wonder is this means she is sticking around. Their high school recruiting has been a real problem since they dove headlong into the portal about three years back.

Reaction Score
You must have missed it as the Internet is now broke, but whatever it was has already begun:

I wonder if this guy‘s idea of blowing up the internet is the complete floodgate of players entering the portal to where no one is left on the team? Unfortunate total destruction of a great team.

Reaction Score
Well he was sorta right — the Internet did blow up, but it was in speculation and anticipation over who was transferring, and the constant screen refreshing waiting for news.

Reaction Score
Well he was sorta right — the Internet did blow up, but it was in speculation and anticipation over who was transferring, and the constant screen refreshing waiting for news.
Only for him to say it’s all happening behind the scenes and will be revealed at a later time. Sigh.

Reaction Score
Hannah’s AAU Philly Rise’s President/Founder Kevin Lynch— “It’s not true”.

Reaction Score
We need shams and woj. Maybe the mulkey account can be that but I won't get my hopes up
Milkey not off to the best start, but perhaps it is just trying to hard until the account is better established.

Trilly is a very good, though, so I remain hopeful.

Reaction Score
Would you like to elaborate?
That account and a few others have been posting fake portal news to poke fun at the ridiculous rumors and teasing based on nothing. Saying things like Fulwiley to LSU and Paige to LSU. Not meant to be taken seriously.

Reaction Score
That account and a few others have been posting fake portal news to poke fun at the ridiculous rumors and teasing based on nothing. Saying things like Fulwiley to LSU and Paige to LSU. Not meant to be taken seriously.
Okay. Sorry. I was just posting what the AAU program Philly Rise—their founder and president because Hannah played for them in HS and everyone that that one of those accounts was talking about her transferring, and he just tweeted “It’s not true”—which I meant to take it as—“She’s not transferring.” That’s all. Thanks for the lookout for those fake accounts.

Reaction Score
Okay. Sorry. I was just posting what the AAU program Philly Rise—their founder and president because Hannah played for them in HS and everyone that that one of those accounts was talking about her transferring, and he just tweeted “It’s not true”—which I meant to take it as—“She’s not transferring.” That’s all. Thanks for the lookout for those fake accounts.
Oh yea his post was real but he was responding to a joke essentially.

Reaction Score
These people are so annoying, teasing nonexistent “news” for attention so people will follow their page and give them clicks.

He guaranteed himself clicks for a whole 24 hours.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom