Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024 | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Players Entering Transfer Portal, As of March 2024

Reaction Score
Redshirted this season.

And another MSU player

Will be interesting to see what happens to Elliott. She hasn't played a full season for the last 2 years due to ACL injuries.

Reaction Score
Called it on the Oregon transfers! Well.... I mean anyone could of called it.... Interested to see where Gray and VanSlooten end up. Both from Ohio

Reaction Score
Yikes Kelly Graves.
I really don't see how he recovers from this, especially with them entering the B1G. Oregon looks like they'll keep Rutgers (another unmitigated disaster) company down in the basement.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

Come on down. Older sister thrived here.

high-point-panthers-basketball.jpg

Reaction Score
Ohio State would do well to give Ohioans Gray and VanSlooten a call. They badly need size inside and I think Gray’s potential has largely gone untapped thus far.

Reaction Score
Seems like the cupboard has been fully emptied in Eugene
Ore was sked to have 12 players next year, with possibly 1 more taking the covid year
With these 3 departures, they're down to 9-10.

I'm sure Rutgers and NWern are happy to welcome the Ducks.

Reaction Score
Graves must be WELL connected because I had him gone a couple of seasons ago. Tell me this is it.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score

I believe Kennedy Basham's brother was/is playing hoops at Pepperdine. It's why I originally thought she'd pledge to one of the L.A. schools. She'll probably head there now, or Arizona (her home state).

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Graves must be WELL connected because I had him gone a couple of seasons ago. Tell me this is it.

It might have to do with his long contract and likely buyout if fired without cause.

In 2018, Graves signed a new six-year, contract through the 2022-23 season. He then signed a contract extension just before the start of 2021. The new deal has extended his stay at Oregon through the end of the 2028-29 season, adding three more seasons to his deal.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
This article state Van Slooten's other finalists were Gonzaga and Baylor

the nation’s No. 13 overall prospect and No. 4 forward, announced her commitment to Oregon over fellow finalists Gonzaga and LSU, as well as offers from Arizona, Baylor, Duke, UCLA and many others

Reaction Score
Hesitate to comment when another shoe or two may still drop. This makes four entering the portal. Best wishes to all of these players. Sorry it didn't work out and hope they find success in their next stop.
That being said I don't think anybody is too surprised coming off such a disappointing season. When your core group from a 2-16 (league) record moves on there is a question about how well they would have produced at Oregon next season. It would have been a tough hill to climb mentally for those players to begin again with anything approaching enthusiasm. Fresh start is a smart move.

As of now, pending more bad news, the cupboard is not completely bare. Kyei is a handful for any team. Sofia Bell (injured 2nd half of league play) and Sarah Rambus should step up if they return. Sammie Wagner returns (so far). Peyton Scott (injured all season) returns as starting PG.

Freshman Katie Fiso (#32 Hoopgurlz) comes in at guard. Bouncy 6'0 forward Ehis Etute joins Filippa Tilliander and transfer Elisa Mevius in a European contingent.

There is no doubt that Graves is scouring the portal for a couple of consistent 3 point shooters after sinking to near the bottom of the league in 3 pt% and 3pt made.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom